Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
aSATAH Full HD Adjustable Angle Car Rear View Camera for Honda Accord/Inspire/Spirior/Honda Civic/Honda City 4D & Waterproof and Shockproof Reversing Backup Camera (Full HD Adjustable Angle)
- High-definition and 170 degree wide viewing angles
- With good waterproof function,Adjustable Angle
- Applicable to variety of Vehicles: car, truck, RV, mini-van etc
- Solve the issue of bad car Rear view effect, can help parking and reduce incidents and accident.
- With its elegant and contemporary design, this camera is very popular
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is installed on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process will also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial considerations that can assist you select the right backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will be determined by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is quite easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the wired one which has to be performed by means of a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one that allows you to come up with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the camera must be capable to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another crucial factor that you want to think about whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are slightly huge and one camera would possibly not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.