Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
aSATAH Full HD Car Rear View Camera for Toyota 4Runner/Hilux Surf/Toyota Fortuner SW4 / Toyota Innova & Waterproof and Shockproof Reversing Backup Camera (Full HD Camera)
- High-definition and 170 degree wide viewing angles
- With good waterproof function,Adjustable Angle
- Applicable to variety of Vehicles: car, truck, RV, mini-van etc
- Solve the issue of bad car Rear view effect, can help parking and reduce incidents and accident.
- With its elegant and contemporary design, this camera is very popular
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 14:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that may be installed on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure can be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some essential points that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer might be made up by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is moderately simple and you'll do it by yourself not like while putting in the wired one which has to be performed via a technician to make certain that all of the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one with the intention to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digital camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other essential issue that you need to decide upon while purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are moderately huge and one digicam would possibly not be able to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to view all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.