Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
aSATAH Hawk Eye Car Rear View Camera for Buick Regal/Excelle XT/Chevrolet Vectra/Holden/Malibu/Vauxhall &Waterproof and Shockproof Reversing Backup Camera (Hawk Eye)
- High-definition and 170 degree wide viewing angles
- With good waterproof function,Adjustable Angle
- Applicable to variety of Vehicles: car, truck, RV, mini-van etc
- Solve the issue of bad car Rear view effect, can help parking and reduce incidents and accident.
- With its elegant and contemporary design, this camera is very popular
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a device that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that is happening on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial guides that can assist you select the best backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will be made up by way of the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is reasonably easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike whilst installing the hardwired one that should be carried out by way of a technician to be sure that all of the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure want to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one so we can give you enough view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another essential issue that you want to decide upon while buying the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are somewhat large and one digicam won't be able to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to see all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole rear view.