Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
aSATAH Hawk Eye Car Rear View Camera for Jeep Compass/Jeep Patriot/Jeep Liberty 2011~2015 & Vehicle Camera Waterproof and Shockproof Reversing Backup Camera (Hawk Eye)
- High-definition and 170 degree wide viewing angles
- With good waterproof function,Adjustable Angle
- Applicable to variety of Vehicles: car, truck, RV, mini-van etc
- Solve the issue of bad car Rear view effect, can help parking and reduce incidents and accident.
- With its elegant and contemporary design, this camera is very popular
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 14:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be installed on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that is taking place at the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important points to help you choose the right backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution can be decided by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is rather easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the wired one that should be performed through a technician to make certain that the entire inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one which will give you enough view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the items which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other essential issue that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are fairly large and one digicam would possibly not be able to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.