Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Significantly improved 1-click optimization
- Automatic contrast stretches for best results
- Compact image editor for fast results
- Natural-looking portrait enhancements
- Handy export options
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ✥✥✥【1080P front camera &9.66 Inch Big streaming media Touch Screen】1080P 9.66 inch streaming media rearview mirror features a Full HD IPS touchscreen allows you to see more traffic information.1080P front camera records highest quality videos day and night. With an 170° ultra-wide lens to cover the entire road ahead and capture all the critical details like license plates, signposts etc.
- 【Superior Night Vision】AHD Low exposure 1080P back camera features F2.0 6-glass lens that greatly enhances night vision while you're reversing. It’s also packed with the high-end CMOS sensor, which prevents video overexposure to give you a clear image of what's behind your car.
- 【G-sensor & Loop recording】When encounter collision, G-sensor will automatically lock the video, which makes the video can’t be overwritten even Loop Record function is on. When the storage space is full, it can automatically cover the earlier segment. With Loop Recording enabled, you never have to worry about buying additional cards when capacity is full.(Max extended 64GB SD card, please note that THE SD CARD IS NOT INCLUDED) .
- compatible with action cameras, dslrs, and drones. gnarbox is compatible with android and ios phones and tablets. it does not work with windows based mobile devices
- currently, tablet applications are not optimized or customized. back up 128gb of footage at up to 4gb/min to the gnarbox, then auto-organize your footage by date and camera. edit and share 4k videos and raw photos from mobile phone or tablet
- intel quad-core cpu and hd graphics gpu
- JL Spare Tire Cover Photography Zoom Camera Lens with Backup Camera Hole Black 33 in
- EASY "NO TOOL" INSTALLATION - This Spare Tire Cover Is Easy To Install And Remove And No Tools Required. Heavy Duty Bungee Cord. Quick install for your trailer tire cover.
- CHECK YOUR SIZE On The Sidewall Of The Tire. Common sizes 275/70R17(33 inch), 245/75r17 (32 inch), 255/70r17 (32"), 245/75r16 (31"), 225/75r16 (29"), 30x9.5 (30") 215/75r15 (28"), 225/75r15 (28").
- 【350° Rotating Camera & 10 Inch Touch Screen】The 350 degree rotating camera can be used not only as a front camera, you can also rotate the camera backwards to help you see the children in the back seat, and use the camera and video features to record your family's happy moments on the journey. 10 Inch Streaming Media Touch Screen allows you to see full traffic information, and can help you get a Superior Night Vision, capture all details such as license plates, road signs, etc.
- 【Time-Lapse & Large Storage Capacity】Time-Lapse can select 1/4 frame in 1 second, to save more storage, don't need to frequently cleaning up memory. Time-Lapse must be work with Hardwire kit. This function is NOT displayed when Hardwire kit isn't connected. Max Compatible with 64GB SanDisk Class10 Micro SD card. Larger capacity of external storage support, able to store more files. ( SD card and Hardwire kit IS NOT INCLUDED. Hardwire kit ASIN: B07PRFVDDF)
- 【Loop Recording & G-Sensor】With Loop Recording, the current video will cover the previous files when the storage is full, don't need to clean the memory often. When the G-sensor detects an impact, the camera starts recording 30s automatically, this video will be locked, which makes the video can’t be overwritten even Loop Record function is on.
- Intensely detailed 24MP full frame images and 4K UHD videos
- VR image stabilization built-in for sharp, stabilized photos and videos
- Superb 273 point autofocus system that can focus near the edges, detect and follow eyes (people, cats and dogs) and track subjects
Last update on 2021-01-22 at 06:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 00:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential guides that will help you choose the best backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer shall be made up by way of the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is rather simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like whilst installing the wired one which has to be carried out via a technician to be sure that all of the internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one as a way to give you sufficient view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. A few cars are relatively large and one camera may not be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to see all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.