Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUCARAUTO 3 in 1 Vehicle Backup Camera CVBS|AHD 1080P/720P, 170° Wide Angle HD Night Vision Reverse Camera, IP69K Waterproof Dustproof Rear View License Plate Camera for 12V Universal Car Pickup SUV
- 🚗【Universal Compatibility】Vehicle Backup Camera fit most types of DC 12V vehicles, 20ft RCA video cable, designed for Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan and Sedans.
- 🚗【3 in 1 Sensor Chip】The owner does not need to worry about the incompatibility of the rear view camera with the head unit. Compared with other reversing cameras that only support a single video signal, the new upgraded camera supports AHD 1080P, AHD 720P and CVBS 3 kinds of video signal switching at the same time.
- 🚗【1080 FHD Backup Camera】The backup camera is 1080 Pixels, the acccurate color is designed shows a clear image for the driver to eliminate blind spots and avoid obstacles when reversing.
- 🚗【170° Perfect Viewing Angle】170° wide angle lens enables you to capture wider angle view than those of 140° or 110° cameras. With this viewing angle, it can capture more expansive field view.
- 🚗【3 Feet Waterproof Camera】The rearview camera is designed to withstand extreme environments, together with durable waterproof case. Tested for up to 3FT Underwater and 48 hours of water immersion and water spray, no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- 🚗【Easy to Install】Just need to connect camera’s power to reversing light,then connect the camera to your radio screen or monitor by 20ft RCA cable. Our power cord uses very thick copper core wire has strong stability and easy installation save time.
- 🚗【Easy to Use】No thread trimming required. After the reversing camera is installed, press and hold the control button for 2 seconds to switch the corresponding video signal image.
- 🚗【100% Satisfied】Our Backup camera with a professional 1 year service. Please contact us if you have any problems with use.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is mounted on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure will also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial guides that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer can be determined by the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is fairly simple and you can do it by yourself unlike when installing the hardwired one which has to be carried out via a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one on the way to provide you with enough view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the camera should have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you wish to have to think about while buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are somewhat massive and one camera may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole back view.