Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUKEY Backup Camera 9.66″ IPS Touchscreen FHD 1080p Dual Mirror Dash Cam Water-Resistant Rear Camera Stream Media Car Camera with WDR, Parking Mode, G-Sensor, Loop Recording, Reversing Assistant
- Clear Video Capture: A complete front and rear dash camera system that backs you up in any road incident. Capture super-sharp 1080p video (accompanied by optional in-car audio) on the front camera and separate 1080p video on the rear camera (which also operates as a reversing camera)
- Large Display: View and set up everything easily on the large 9.66” IPS LCD touchscreen display
- 24-Hour Parking Monitor: When Parking Mode is enabled in settings, the dash camera system uses its internal 500mAh rechargeable battery to operate even when you’ve locked up and left. The G-sensor detects any physical motion or vibration when parked and triggers recording automatically
- Intelligent Operation: G-sensor-activated Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage
- Package Contents: AUKEY DRA3 Mirror Dash Camera, Rear Camera with 7m/23ft Cable, Car Charger with 3.5m/11.5ft USB Mini-B Cable, Four Mounting Straps (2 + 2 spare), Two Screws, Two 3M Stickers, Six Cable Clips, Trim Removal Tool, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be mounted on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few essential considerations to help you select the best backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution shall be decided via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is slightly simple and you'll do it on your own unlike while installing the hardwired one which has to be performed by way of a technician to make certain that the entire internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one which will provide you with sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the digicam must have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you need to decide upon when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are quite huge and one camera would possibly not be capable of provide a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.