Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUKEY Mirror Dash Cam Dual 6.8” LCD Touchscreen Car Camera 1080p Front Camera and Water-Resistant Rear Camera Rearview Mirror Dash Cam with Parking Mode, Motion Detection
- 【Clear Video Capture and Large Display】: The DRA2 is a complete front and rear dash camera system that backs you up in any road incident. Capture super-sharp 1080p video (accompanied by optional in-car audio) on the front camera and separate 720p video on the rear camera (which also operates as a reversing camera). View and set up everything easily on the large 6.8” LCD touchscreen display
- 【Full Six-Lane View】: Wider coverage with 170° front and 160° rear fields of view means greater protection. The wide-angle lenses cover more, capturing crucial peripheral action
- 【24-Hour Parking Monitor】: When Parking Mode is enabled in settings, the dash camera system uses its internal 500mAh rechargeable battery to operate even when you’ve locked up and left. The G-sensor detects any physical motion or vibration when parked and triggers recording automatically
- 【Intelligent Operation】: G-sensor-activated Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage
- 【Package Contents】: AUKEY DRA2 Mirror Dash Camera, Rear Camera with 7m/23ft Cable, Car Charger with 3.5m/11.5ft USB Mini-B Cable, Four Mounting Straps (2 + 2 spare), Two Screws, Two 3M Stickers, Six Cable Clips, Trim Removal Tool, User Manual
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Excellent license plate wired backup camera,designed for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan and Sedans.Work well on old cars,new cars or used cars.
- ►Universal rear view camera,Suit for 12-24V DC Power.26ft RCA video cable.It will work well if your radio,monitor,DVD player or screen has the RCA connector.
- ►Crystal Clear Image Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.8 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent parking camera for safe reversing and driving.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is installed on cars. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that is taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial points that can assist you choose the best backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution shall be made up via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you'll do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the wired one which needs to be performed via a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one which will provide you with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digital camera must be able to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you need to think about when purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are relatively huge and one camera won't be capable to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.