Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUTO-VOX Cam 6 Rear Reverse Backup Camera License Plate Parking Rearview System of 170-Degree Wide Angle for Cars Truck & RV with Waterproof Night Vision
- High Quality Image without Delay: 170° wide view angle help you to see a range of 3 meters behind your car. Adjustable 6-glass lens guarantee sharper images than plastic lenses even after 3 months of usage and it presents super night version.
- IP68 Waterproof Standard: it can works well in rainy days,no worry about fog or mist penetrating the camera.
- Easy Installation: Install it behind the license plate without drilling any holes. Perfect for vehicles such as Pickup truck, bus, Van, SUV, Mini car etc
- Optional Guideline: You do not need to cut any lines if you do not like the parking guidelines. Just switch to ” Normal “
- Guaranteed After-sales Service: One Year Factory Warranty and New Replacement Post within 24 Hours If Any Defective Items were received. Professional customer service and technical team will give you the timely reply about any question within 24 HOURS.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 05:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup camera is a tool that is mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the process will also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important considerations to help you select the best backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will probably be made up through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike while putting in the wired one which needs to be performed by a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that allows you to give you sufficient view while reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam must have the ability to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you need to consider when purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are somewhat large and one camera may not be capable of supply a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to see all the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.