Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUTO-VOX CS-2 Wireless Backup Camera Kit with Stable Digital Signal, 4.3’’ Monitor & Rear View Camera for Truck, Van, Camping Car, SUV
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy – Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- 【Easy Installation】The suction cup mount allows you to install the monitor on either windshield or dashboard. And there is no wire from monitor to camera, which eliminates the tedious installation process. What’s more, because the transmitter is cleverly designed inside the camera, there is no need to install it extra. All of these simplify the installation so that you can easily install it by yourself.
- 【Good Service】 Auto-vox offers clear user guide (installation video), 30-day money-back guarantee and 1-year warranty. 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available via our service email.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing because it shows all that may be happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to move his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process can also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial considerations that can assist you choose the right backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer can be made up by way of the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is somewhat simple and you'll do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed by a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure want to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, select one for you to give you sufficient view when reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you're looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. A few cars are slightly massive and one digital camera would possibly not be able to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view all the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.