Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUTO VOX Solar Wireless Backup Camera, 5 Mins DIY Installation, 5-inch HD Monitor with Digital Wireless Signal and HD Image Waterproof Rear View Camera for Trucks, Car,SUV,Pickup
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Stable & Real-time Images: The 2.4G wireless digital frequency hopping technology prevents it from other wireless signals interference,like radio,Bluetooth or cellphone. The high-resolution sensor & 6 glass lens ensures high-definition and smooth image quality!
- High Compatibility for Multiple Vehicle Types: The signal transmission distance of Solar1 is far enough, so it fits not only small cars but also the most medium-sized vehicles such as pickup trucks, cargo vans, and the small classes of RVs ( Less than 33 ft).
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be fastened on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important points to help you choose the best backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer can be determined by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to while putting in the wired one that has to be carried out by a technician to make certain that all the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, select one so that they can give you sufficient view while reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Subsequently, the camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are looking with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other very important factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are rather huge and one camera may not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.