Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUTO-VOX Solar4 Wireless RV Backup Camera with Rechargeable Battery for Truck, Car Back Up Camera System with 7” Monitor for Trailer, IR Night Vision Rear View Camera for 1080P High-Speed Observation
- 【Industry-Leading Solar4 Wireless RV Backup Camera】With built-in battery, no reverse light connected, no mechanical skills required. 10mins installation saves extra installation cost. Work independently and fit all RV and Trailer Pre-wired systems, Furrion, Voyager, etc.
- 【Solar Powered, Continuously Supply】A larger solar panel captures more sunlight and efficiently converts it into electricity for the RV wireless backup camera. A durable battery span meets your long-term travel or driving needs without manual charging.
- 【Enhanced IR Night Vision】2 powerful IR LEDs can illuminate the rear view range within 10ft. The backup camera presents a clear and full night vision without a halo, avoiding the misjudgment caused by an incomplete image, making you at ease when reversing at night.
- 【Stronger Signal, 1080P Stable Image】Suitable for the vehicle range under 50ft, the newest wireless antenna improves transmission power, wireless range, and stability by 50%, which ensures the 7-inch monitor presents a real-time and no interference image even the speed up to 100Km/h.
- 【Dual Camera Channels, Broaden Your View】Mount 2nd camera at any desired location to observe obstacles, monitor traffic, and tow a trailer. The split-screen monitor provides a comprehensive view of the road condition. Ideal for blind-spot viewing on a large car.
- 【7/24 Customer Service】AUTO-VOX specialized in wireless backup cameras and monitor kits, offers a clear user guide (installation video), a 30-day money-back guarantee, and an 18-month warranty. 24 hours after-sales service and a professional technician team are available via our service email.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the camera is to help the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure will also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some crucial points that will help you choose the best backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will probably be made up by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is relatively easy and you'll do it by yourself not like when putting in the hardwired one which has to be carried out by a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, select one so as to provide you with enough view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you want to think about while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are fairly huge and one digital camera may not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.