Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUTO-VOX T2 Backup Camera Kit,OEM Rear View Mirror Monitor with IP68 Waterproof Rear View Camera,Super Night Vision for Parking & Reversing
- Stable Signal and Clear Image: Compared with the wireless system, T2 receives a more stable signal via wired transmission, which ensures a crisp and sharp image without delay. There is no worry of interference or distorted image now!
- Super Night Vision: T2 works perfectly even in low-light situations. With 6 LED lights embedded in the rear view camera, it can automatically light up in the nighttime to display pristine footage.
- Original Equipment Look: The T2 can completely replace your existing rearview mirror, maintaining the design integrity of the car. There is thus no visual distraction on the dashboard.
- IP68 Waterproof Backup camera: Due to the fully sealed glue filling craft and sturdy construction, the backup camera will never be foggy after the rain or car wash.
- Effective Parking: You can see the things behind the car easily without turning head around, which can increase your peace of mind when reversing, a good choice for the new driver.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is installed on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when backing up since it displays all that is happening on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process may also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential points that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will likely be made up by means of the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one which has to be performed through a technician to be sure that all the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, select one so one can come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the display as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you need to decide upon while purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are somewhat huge and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to view all the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.