Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUTO-VOX TW1 Truly Wireless Backup camera, 5Mins DIY Installation, 720P Super Night Vision Rear View Camera and 5” LCD Monitor with Digital Signal, 2 Channel Support to Monitor/Reverse for Trucks/Car
- 5Mins DIY Installation: No drilling, no wiring, no reverse light required in the vehicle, everyone can install it within 5 mins by using a screwdriver only. The backup camera can be flexible to snap into the top/bottom of any standard U.S. license plate frame.
- All-in-One Backup Camera: Compact wireless transmitter, antenna technology into one camera design. The camera is powered by the built-in 3350Mah rechargeable battery directly, which ensures it can work independently and performs well even without connecting the car circuit.
- Stable&Real-time Image: Digital wireless technology brings you a stable and real-time image with no interference even under the car speeds up to 50-60 mph, you can activate it for reversing or monitoring at any time.
- Upgrade 720P HD Monitor: 5'' LCD monitor with 720P resolution delivers a more colorful and delicate image at daytime and night. You can see the things clearly around your car, which can eliminate the blinds spots efficiently to improve driving safety.
- 2 Camera Channel Support: TW1 can be paired with 2 cameras to work. You can order an external add-on camera to be used as a baby monitor in the car, as a backup camera for the trailer, or as a front camera to see what’s in front of you.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Excellent license plate wired backup camera,designed for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan and Sedans.Work well on old cars,new cars or used cars.
- ►Universal rear view camera,Suit for 12-24V DC Power.26ft RCA video cable.It will work well if your radio,monitor,DVD player or screen has the RCA connector.
- ►Crystal Clear Image Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.8 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent parking camera for safe reversing and driving.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ✔【Upgrade Bluetooth 5.2 & External Mic】: State of The Art Voice Control, Picks up your voice more clearly. Enhanced Listening Experience, lets you play and control music apps and make calls hands-free. Easily change up your music with your existing Steering Wheel Controls or the Touchscreen.
- ✔【HD Touchscreen & Big Logo Design】: Simple and elegant 7 inch high definition capacitive touch screen do the best job of bringing your smartphone into the car. More sensitive and accurate, support 1080P video playback.Easy to see the display and controls, finding and use the controls alomost without looking.
- ✔【Compatible with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto】: The Apple CarPlay and Android Auto apps access map/GPS navigation, phone contacts, email, notification, music and more while you stay focused on the road. The navigation screen is much larger than your phone and most portable navigators. And you get the added luxury of touchscreen controls for your stereo.
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that is happening on the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure may also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some essential considerations to help you choose the right backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution can be determined via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is rather easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to whilst installing the wired one which should be performed by means of a technician to ensure that the entire inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one for you to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera should be able to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the display as in case you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important factor that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few cars are quite massive and one camera would possibly not be capable of give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to view the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.