Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUTO-VOX V5PRO Anti-Glare Rear View Mirror Dash Cam Front and Rear 1080P Dash Camera for Cars 9.35’’Full Laminated Touch Screen and Super Night Vision with Sony Sensor,GPS Tracking
- Anti-Glare & Crystal Image: V5PRO utilizes the full laminated screen to ensure a crystal image without glare even under the intense sunlight. The sony sensor help to restrain the high beam lights to avoid the dazzling situation. A good performance for driving safety at day and night.
- No Delay Stream Media Dash Cam: The Stream media technology transmits a full 1080P footage without delay, record the license plate and all crashes clearly. 9.35-inch full screen improves roughly four times greater field of vision than a traditional rearview mirror. Improve your driving experience.
- OEM Look Rear View Mirror Camera: V5PRO can replace your original mirror completely without any damage. The package include 4 different adapters, which make it fits 90% of cars in the market. You can find the most suitable one for your car. If not, please contact us at [email protected] for a customized adapter.
- 7/24 Parking Monitoring: No car charger and hard wire kit required, V5PRO is directly connected to the car fuse box(ACC) for constant power. Both camera record video automatically once it detects the collision, and dash cam turns off after locking a 30-second footage to avoid draining car battery. Save evidence to protect your interest.
- More Rear View Zone for Parking Safety: The rearview images show with guidelines automatically when you shift into reverse, you can slide down to lowers the rearview angle to have a closer backup image while parking. 150 degrees view angle rear camera ensures you a more than adequate view of what’s behind your car. Eliminate all blind spots to making parking much easier.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Very easy installation. The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter(lighter adatper provided)/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- IP69 waterproof, color HD license plate camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 5 LED lights.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).Super LED Night Vision view clearly at night.
- Upgraded 4.3 Inch Mirror Streaming Media Screen,anti-glare blue glass,ensure driving safety.The monitor can be used as a mirror when turned off,it can be directly fixed on the original mirror with provided flexible rubber mounting straps.
- 【7" Streaming Media Touch Screen】7" touch screen streaming media mirror cam and AHD tech will display the super crisp real-time traffic condition to you. 1080P front cam and 1080P rear cam with wide angle will record the most clear videos for you to playback on the mirror cam or computer. The cable lengthen of rear camera is 19.68ft.
- 【Dual Dash Cams with Starlight Night Vision】Dual cameras are all with 6 layers of glass and HDR+(up to 79dB dynamic range) will effectively balance the light and dark area for a great video recording. Starlight Tech and F1.4 large apeture will provide you enhanced night vision even in a dark environment.
- 【Reverse Assistance and External GPS】Please connect the rear camera red wire to your reverse light positive lead, so that M1+ mirror cam will display reverse image automatically in any situation when the R gear is engaged. Also, the parking guide line will help you park easily and safety. GPS records accurate speed and location data while driving. GVPlayer is recommended to playback recorded GPS video files(Please contact support for the lastest software version).
- 7" IPS Touch Screen and 1080P FHD Recording: Simultaneous recording in 1080P front view and 480P waterproof rear cam, ensuring you get the best footage all day and night. 7" touch screen provides a wide visual angle which makes it clearer to view video
- Reversing Camera Kit for Safe Parking: Connect the red wire from the rear camera to the reversing light, the image of rear camera will automatically switch over the full view and trigger guide line for safe parking when the R gear engaged
- Parking Monitor and G-Sensor: Triggered by the Parking Monitor, the dash cam will automatically turn on and record when parking. The G-sensor will auto-lock recorded video when detecting collision, which provides powerful evidence in case of dispute
Last update on 2020-08-03 at 06:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-03 at 09:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is mounted on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few essential guides that can assist you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will be determined by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the hardwired one which should be performed via a technician to ensure that all the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one to be able to come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the screen as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the items that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you wish to have to think about when buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are rather huge and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.