Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUTO-VOX W7 Wireless Backup Camera Kit, 5 Inch Monitor with Stable Digital Signal Transmission from Rear View Camera. Suitable for Truck, Van, SUV, Camping Car
- Strong & Stable Digital Signal Transmission：AUTO VOX W7 uses the digital signal, which works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- Rear View Display: With a suitable size of monitor, W7 is a good option as its screen allows for easy viewing of the rear when backing up.
- Wireless For Easy Installation: There is no need to run wires from the camera to the monitor because of the wireless signals transmission. This design makes it easier to install and makes the installation faster and simple.
- High-Quality Image: W7’s backup camera shows a clear image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation. The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- Auto Displaying Parking Image: AUTO-VOX W7 backup camera has 6 adjustable parking lines to help you determine how close you are to an obstacle. This will help to make parking more precise and minimize parking accidents or mistakes.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-13 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 09:57 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is fixed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up since it shows all that is happening at the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important points that can assist you select the best backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution might be decided by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is slightly easy and you can do it on your own not like whilst putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so one can give you sufficient view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digicam must be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as if you're looking together with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important factor that you want to think about when buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are rather huge and one digicam may not be capable to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.