Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUTOKAY Rear Backup Camera Rear View Parking Camera for 2011-2013 Kia Optima Hybrid 2.0L 2.4L 95760-2T101
- Replace Part Number: 95760-2T101
- Rear Backup Camera Fits for 2011 2012 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid 2.0L 2.4L
- Note: Please check carefully whether the product is suitable for your car.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that is mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear side of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the process can also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial guides to help you select the best backup camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be decided through the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is fairly easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one that has to be performed by way of a technician to ensure that all the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one so that you can give you enough view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other crucial factor that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are rather huge and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of give a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.