Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Part Number: FL1T-19G490-AC
- Fits for: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Ford Edge
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Design improved for more durability
- Built to strict quality control standards
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it shows all that is happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important considerations that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution might be determined through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like when installing the hardwired one that needs to be carried out through a technician to be sure that the entire interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one if you want to come up with enough view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another crucial factor that you want to decide upon when buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are fairly massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire rear view.