Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUTOPAL 7″ Wired Reverse Rear View Backup Camera System,Guide line,IP69K No Water Leakage Camera, Night Vision, Vibration-Proof 10G for Tractor/Truck/RV/Excavator/Caravan/Skid Steer/Heavy Equipment
- This is an upgraded industrial grade wired one camera system.It gives a super clear image, and helps you see the object behind your vehicle clearly. It is mainly complete with a crystal clear 7″ LED panel color monitor and a 120°color Sharp CCD camera.It can be used for forklift, excavators, trucks, RV trailers,farm tractors, skid steers,buses,etc.Easy installation for DIY.
- 7″ super clear color monitor with 800RGB x480 resolution and supports max two cameras. Separatedly set each camera's mirror/normal image. And image also can be turned up-side-down. The monitor is compatible with PAL/NTSC/AUTO. DC12-24V power input. Distance gride line can be turned on or off by menu.
- Monitor has a built-in protector for protecting monitor from being damaged by power polarities reversed. With built-in system memory, this innovative system automatically saves previous option settings even after it's turned off. Monitor only supplies camera which is in use with DC12V,it saves energy.
- Monitor has one trigger wire. In standby mode, monitor will be triggered to turn on automatically when your vehicle is put into reverse,and will switch to rear camera image. After reversing finished,the monitor will be back to the original mode or display the previous iamge. This system has two viewing options. The camera view can be triggered when the vehicle is put into reverse, or remain on continuously.
- Camera provides super clear image.It is color sharp CCD 480tvl. Aluminum alloy housing. The viewing angle is 120 degree. Waterproof rating IP69K(the highest level),night vision.So it works perfectly in kinds of weathers. Heavy duty, 10G vibration-proof rating.So it work in extreme condition. Our system has two-year warranty and life-time tech support.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that may be fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while reversing because it shows all that is happening at the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important considerations that will help you select the most ideal backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will be decided via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike while putting in the wired one that should be performed via a technician to be sure that all the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one with a purpose to give you sufficient view while reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you wish to have to think about when purchasing the backup digicam. Some cars are rather huge and one digicam would possibly not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.