Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUTOPAL 7″ Wired Reverse Rear View Backup Camera System,Guide line,IP69K No Water Leakage Camera, Night Vision, Vibration-Proof 10G for Tractor/Truck/RV/Excavator/Caravan/Skid Steer/Heavy Equipment
- This is an upgraded industrial grade wired one camera system.It gives a super clear image, and helps you see the object behind your vehicle clearly. It is mainly complete with a crystal clear 7″ LED panel color monitor and a 120°color Sharp CCD camera.It can be used for forklift, excavators, trucks, RV trailers,farm tractors, skid steers,buses,etc.Easy installation for DIY.
- 7″ super clear color monitor with 800RGB x480 resolution and supports max two cameras. Separatedly set each camera's mirror/normal image. And image also can be turned up-side-down. The monitor is compatible with PAL/NTSC/AUTO. DC12-24V power input. Distance gride line can be turned on or off by menu.
- Monitor has a built-in protector for protecting monitor from being damaged by power polarities reversed. With built-in system memory, this innovative system automatically saves previous option settings even after it's turned off. Monitor only supplies camera which is in use with DC12V,it saves energy.
- Monitor has one trigger wire. In standby mode, monitor will be triggered to turn on automatically when your vehicle is put into reverse,and will switch to rear camera image. After reversing finished,the monitor will be back to the original mode or display the previous iamge. This system has two viewing options. The camera view can be triggered when the vehicle is put into reverse, or remain on continuously.
- Camera provides super clear image.It is color sharp CCD 480tvl. Aluminum alloy housing. The viewing angle is 120 degree. Waterproof rating IP69K(the highest level),night vision.So it works perfectly in kinds of weathers. Heavy duty, 10G vibration-proof rating.So it work in extreme condition. Our system has two-year warranty and life-time tech support.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process may also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential considerations that can assist you choose the most ideal backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution will be made up by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is rather easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like when putting in the wired one which needs to be performed via a technician to make certain that all the interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so as to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be able to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other very important factor that you want to think about while purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are relatively massive and one digicam won't have the ability to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire back view.