Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUTOSOCT Dual Mirror Dash Cam with 7’’ Touch Screen Waterproof Backup Camera Rear View Dash Camera for Cars with Night Vision, G-Sensor, Loop Recording, Motion Detection, Parking Monitor
- 【Responsive 7″ IPS Touch Screen and 1080P FHD】 AUTOSOCT 7 inch touch screen mirror dash cam is equipped with advanced SONY IMX323 sensor, you will get 1080P FHD high resolution which produces crystal clear video to read license plates during day and night.
- 【Dual 170°Wide Lens and Parking Assistance】Dual wide viewing angle at 170°displays color image reproduction and full view of front and rear road condition. The image of backup camera will automatically shows park assist lines for safe and easy parking when the R gear engaged.
- 【Advanced Night Vision】The dashboard camera adapts professional F1.8 large aperture, 6 glass lens, HDR technology, auto ISO and exposure, video quality is vivid and reliable even in the darkness.
- 【Loop Recording and G-Sensor】The mirror dash cam automatically overwrite the old footage when the memory card reaches full capacity with loop recording turning on. While G-sensor helps to lock and protect important videos from being overwritten once detecting a sudden collision.
- 【Easy Installation and Parking Monitor】Rear camera comes with an extra-long cable to make installation a piece of cake. With the parking monitor enabled, if anyone tries to steal or hits your car, the car camera will automatically record and lock video. This could provide 24 hours security for your car.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Big Screen Rear View Mirror Camera: High-definition large wide-angle 1080P 170° front camera and 720P 140° waterproof rear camera for simultaneous recording. Capture all the critical details like license plates, signposts etc.
- Rearview Mirror Backup Camera: Smart rear view angle switch between driving and parking,adjust the rear view downward or upward to show you a closer backup image while parking,reduce risk coefficient and improve traffic safety.
- Backup Camera For Car: When the recorder senses emergency braking or the car collides, the video will be locked separately, and the loop recording will not cover this video, preventing the video evidence from being accidentally deleted.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-02-26 at 14:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-02-27 at 01:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that may be mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver while reversing since it displays all that is happening on the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to reverse his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential guides that can assist you choose the best backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer can be determined by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you can do it on your own not like when putting in the wired one that should be carried out by means of a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one in an effort to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the digicam must be capable to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you can see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other essential factor that you wish to have to decide upon while buying the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are moderately large and one camera won't be capable to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all the back view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.