Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUTOSOCT Dual Mirror Dash Cam with 7’’ Touch Screen Waterproof Backup Camera Rear View Dash Camera for Cars with Night Vision, G-Sensor, Loop Recording, Motion Detection, Parking Monitor
- 【Responsive 7″ IPS Touch Screen and 1080P FHD】 AUTOSOCT 7 inch touch screen mirror dash cam is equipped with advanced SONY IMX323 sensor, you will get 1080P FHD high resolution which produces crystal clear video to read license plates during day and night.
- 【Dual 170°Wide Lens and Parking Assistance】Dual wide viewing angle at 170°displays color image reproduction and full view of front and rear road condition. The image of backup camera will automatically shows park assist lines for safe and easy parking when the R gear engaged.
- 【Advanced Night Vision】The dashboard camera adapts professional F1.8 large aperture, 6 glass lens, HDR technology, auto ISO and exposure, video quality is vivid and reliable even in the darkness.
- 【Loop Recording and G-Sensor】The mirror dash cam automatically overwrite the old footage when the memory card reaches full capacity with loop recording turning on. While G-sensor helps to lock and protect important videos from being overwritten once detecting a sudden collision.
- 【Easy Installation and Parking Monitor】Rear camera comes with an extra-long cable to make installation a piece of cake. With the parking monitor enabled, if anyone tries to steal or hits your car, the car camera will automatically record and lock video. This could provide 24 hours security for your car.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 12:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 23:20 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is an accessory that may be mounted on cars. The aim of the camera is to help the driver while backing up because it shows all that is taking place at the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure may also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial considerations that will help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will probably be determined by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is rather simple and you can do it by yourself not like whilst putting in the hardwired one that needs to be carried out by means of a technician to ensure that the entire internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one as a way to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as in case you are looking with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you need to consider when buying the backup camera. Some automobiles are slightly large and one digicam may not be capable to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole back view.