Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
autowit Backup Camera 5.0″ IPS Mirror Dash Cam Dual Dashboard Camera Recorder with Touch Screen 1080P Front and Rear Dual Lens, G Sensor, Reverse Monitor, Loop Recording, Waterproof Reversing Camera
- 【Dual HD Lens】Dual-channel dash camera helps to record details while driving or during an accident in HD quality at front 1080P and rear 720P.
- 【5.0″ IPS Touch Screen】 It's convenient for you to switch the view modes from full screen display of front/rear view or picture display. And it can be used as a regular rear view mirror.
- 【Parking Monitor】The mirror dash cam will automatically switch to the reversing mode in full view when the R gear is engaged.
- 【Loop Recording】 The recorded video footage can be set to 1, 2, or 3 minutes long. Seamless loop recording automatically overwrites the oldest ones on the SD card when it is full. The emergency footage is automatically locked for file backup when an accident happens.
- 【Built-in G-sensor】It identifies moving object on the road ahead and automatically records the moment when driving; If any motion is detected while your vehicle is parked, the camera will automatically wake up and start recording.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With smart screen split function, you can observe dual lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With built-in high-quality chip, WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. 6 layer glass lens enhances night vision in dark environment. License plate and other small wordings are clearly displayed.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Reversing Aid System; ③Parking Monitoring; ④GPS Function; ⑤G-Sensor; ⑥Collision boot recording; ⑦Loop Recording; ⑧Lane Departure Warning System; ⑨Video time Lapse;⑩Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Very easy installation. The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter(lighter adatper provided)/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- IP69 waterproof, color HD license plate camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 5 LED lights.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).Super LED Night Vision view clearly at night.
- Upgraded 4.3 Inch Mirror Streaming Media Screen,anti-glare blue glass,ensure driving safety.The monitor can be used as a mirror when turned off,it can be directly fixed on the original mirror with provided flexible rubber mounting straps.
- ►【Easy Installation】2021 Newly upgraded system simplies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】 IP69 waterproof, color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Rear View Hitch Camera is IP69 waterproof, Swtich Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
- 【12 inch Larger IPS FULL SCREEN】- Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, PORMIDO 12"Square rear view mirror provides you a Ultra wide view of what's behind, minimizing the blind sports for safe driving/reversing. With smart screen split function, you can observe dual lens display simultaneously.
- 【Dual SONY SENSOR Lens for Higher Resolution】- Adopted Sony Sensor and WDR technology, you can get sharper DVR images from both front and rear dashcams in higher resolution at 1296P, especially brings you a starlight night vision-low light from other car's headlights.
- 【Unique Shaped Back Camera with Longer Extension Cable】- The packaged 33ft rear camera connecting cable fits various sizes of cars, such as SUV, Pickups, Camper, Vans, Sedans and Minivans, the smaller reverse camera can hide better on your car tail.
Last update on 2021-09-27 at 20:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-09-27 at 09:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important guides to help you choose the right backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will be decided by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is reasonably easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like when installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out via a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so one can provide you with enough view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other very important factor that you need to consider while buying the backup camera. Some automobiles are rather large and one camera would possibly not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to view all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.