Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
autowit Backup Camera 5.0″ IPS Mirror Dash Cam Dual Dashboard Camera Recorder with Touch Screen 1080P Front and Rear Dual Lens, G Sensor, Reverse Monitor, Loop Recording, Waterproof Reversing Camera
- 【Dual HD Lens】Dual-channel dash camera helps to record details while driving or during an accident in HD quality at front 1080P and rear 720P.
- 【5.0″ IPS Touch Screen】 It's convenient for you to switch the view modes from full screen display of front/rear view or picture display. And it can be used as a regular rear view mirror.
- 【Parking Monitor】The mirror dash cam will automatically switch to the reversing mode in full view when the R gear is engaged.
- 【Loop Recording】 The recorded video footage can be set to 1, 2, or 3 minutes long. Seamless loop recording automatically overwrites the oldest ones on the SD card when it is full. The emergency footage is automatically locked for file backup when an accident happens.
- 【Built-in G-sensor】It identifies moving object on the road ahead and automatically records the moment when driving; If any motion is detected while your vehicle is parked, the camera will automatically wake up and start recording.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the process can also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential points that will help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer shall be made up via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you can do it on your own unlike while putting in the wired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to be sure that all the interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one on the way to come up with enough view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you can see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other crucial factor that you wish to have to think about when purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are rather massive and one digital camera may not be able to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.