Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
autowit Backup Camera 5.0″ IPS Mirror Dash Cam Dual Dashboard Camera Recorder with Touch Screen 1080P Front and Rear Dual Lens, G Sensor, Reverse Monitor, Loop Recording, Waterproof Reversing Camera
- 【Dual HD Lens】Dual-channel dash camera helps to record details while driving or during an accident in HD quality at front 1080P and rear 720P.
- 【5.0″ IPS Touch Screen】 It's convenient for you to switch the view modes from full screen display of front/rear view or picture display. And it can be used as a regular rear view mirror.
- 【Parking Monitor】The mirror dash cam will automatically switch to the reversing mode in full view when the R gear is engaged.
- 【Loop Recording】 The recorded video footage can be set to 1, 2, or 3 minutes long. Seamless loop recording automatically overwrites the oldest ones on the SD card when it is full. The emergency footage is automatically locked for file backup when an accident happens.
- 【Built-in G-sensor】It identifies moving object on the road ahead and automatically records the moment when driving; If any motion is detected while your vehicle is parked, the camera will automatically wake up and start recording.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- No Wiring from Rear to Front: The transmitter replaces the video cable which connect backup camera to monitor, and reversing image is transmitted by the wireless system directly, which free you from the complex wiring issue.
- High Compatibility With OEM Look:There are 4 size of brackets in package to meet the different market needs ,so the rear view mirror can fits most cars. And it can be anti-vibrated under various bumpy road,working as well as the original one.
- Stable Signal Transmission:The wireless transmission can reach up to 100 meters in open area,it can send strong signals to the monitor,which provides you a high definition image without interference and flickers.
- Very easy installation. The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter(lighter adatper provided)/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- IP69 waterproof, color HD license plate camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 5 LED lights.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).Super LED Night Vision view clearly at night.
- Upgraded 4.3 Inch Mirror Streaming Media Screen,anti-glare blue glass,ensure driving safety.The monitor can be used as a mirror when turned off,it can be directly fixed on the original mirror with provided flexible rubber mounting straps.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- ► Adjustment to front or rear view camera ( just cut the green wire from the camera extension cord and the image will switch to front view image). Upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- ►IP69 waterproof, color HD Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 5 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►Easy Installation. Backup Camera is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse status. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box/cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
Last update on 2020-12-03 at 19:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-12-04 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear side of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure may also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential guides to help you select the best backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will be decided through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much faster to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is relatively simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to while putting in the wired one which should be carried out by means of a technician to make sure that all the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so that it will provide you with enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are reasonably large and one digicam would possibly not be capable to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.