Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- NIST standard AES-256 encryption to safety protect important data.
- Secure 3rd party productivity apps such as Quickoffice, OfficeSuite, Documents to Go.
- Secure Backup to SD Card, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or other Cloud services.
- Secure Camera – Pictures are securely stored in aVault.
- Secure Voice Recorder – To instantly capture important ideas, meetings, or personal info.
- Built-in file explorer for importing or exporting files.
- Secure notepad – notes can contain links to web URL's, phone numbers, or email addresses.
- Send or receive files from any Cloud service such as Drive, Dropbox, or Email.
- Built-in secure picture / HTML viewer.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process may also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important points that can assist you select the best backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer will be determined by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while putting in the hardwired one that needs to be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that the entire interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so we can come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digicam should be capable to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as if you're looking together with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other crucial factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are somewhat large and one digital camera won't be capable of supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole back view.