Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AXECO License Plate Frame Backup Camera, Rear View Camera Reverse Parking Aid System 170° Viewing Angle Universal Car Truck Night Vision Waterproof High Sensitive 8 Bright LED
- FRAME MOUNT STYLE: Sizzleauto Car Rear view Backup Camera is a durable metal frame with a very solid backup camera, It holds the license plate securely without blocking the license plate info.
- WIDE VIEWING ANGLE: 170° viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing vision, IP68 waterproof, the license plate backup camera will work fine in all weather conditions, you can see a very clear image on your screen even it is rainy .
- HIGH DEFINITION COLOR CMOS IMAGE SENSOR: 8 IR red LEDs for night vision and excellent performance of 0lux at F1.2. The picture is actually clear during full light and also very clear in total darkness.
- BUILT-IN DISTANCE SCALE LINES: Built-in distance scale lines with trapezoid electronic ruler function,it's a thoughtful powerful parking camera.This makes your reversing or parallel parking job done easier and safer.
- WORKS FOR ALMOST ALL VEHICLE: Applicable to all vehicles using standard US license plates,the video cable it provided is long enough to go from behind the dash, under the driver floor sills and into the trunk, very easy install, you completely can finish it yourself and enjoy the fun of DIY.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S Sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 14:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 01:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be fastened on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure may also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential guides to help you select the right backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer will probably be made up by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is quite simple and you can do it by yourself not like while installing the wired one that needs to be performed by way of a technician to ensure that all of the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, select one that allows you to come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another essential issue that you want to think about while purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are reasonably massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to see all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole back view.