Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
B-Qtech 4.3 inch LCD Display Backup Camera and Monitor Rear View Reverse Camera Waterproof for Car SUV Van
- 4.3 inch TFT monitor provides clear, clean image, display ratio: 16:9, pixel resolution: 480×272, universal chipset that is compatible with both PAL and NTSC video systems
- Car monitor with sunshade, can see more clear even on suny day, a stand holder which has adhesive sticker in the bottom for sticking it in the car, 180-degree adjustable, visible area: 72 x 53 mm
- Monitor have V1/V2 two video inputs, V2 has priority, so normally the rear view camera wire to V2, you can wire another front/side camera to V1, when you driving, you can view front by V1,when you turn on reverse and off, the V2 will working automatically on and off
- TFT LCD monitor and wireless car rear view camera system supports car camera, DVD, VCD, STB, satellite receiver, most TFT monitor display and other video equipments. Tips, take off protective film when using
- Car monitor which is built-in smart chipset automatically powers up screen when needed, highly prevent accidents to save you from unnecessary loss or troubles while driving in reverse by avoiding children, traffic, pedestrians, toys and pets
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 05:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be fixed on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when backing up since it shows all that is happening at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure will also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential guides to help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer will likely be determined via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is rather simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike when putting in the hardwired one which should be performed by way of a technician to make certain that all of the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one that will give you enough view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the display as in case you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other very important factor that you need to decide upon whilst buying the backup digital camera. A few cars are slightly huge and one camera may not be capable to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.