Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
B-Qtech 4.3 inch Vehicle Backup Camera, TFT Monitor Rear View Reverse Camera with Digital Color LCD Display Screen Easy Installation for Car SUV Van Trucks
- 4. 3” LCD SCREEN: The vehicle video monitor system comes with a slim 4. 3″ LCD digital color display w/ 480 x 234 video resolution, compatible NTSC/PAL video system. 2-Channel AV video input front view or side view.
- EASY INSTALLATION SETUP: Smaller vehicle backup camera connector design, using car charger to power the vehicle TFT monitor kit, only takes 2 minutes to mount the monitor on your windshield or dash, the car rear view camera is designed to be installed above the rear license plate, and settable reversing grid lines can be chosen as you wish.
- NIGHT VISION / FOG RESISTANCE: This backup camera for cars and other automotive vehicles is IP-67 grade waterproof to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant and has night vision ability for all day and night video monitoring and assistance.
- PARKING GUIDELINES : Vehicle backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. This reverse parking sensor offers safety for Jeeps, pickups and other automobile.
- GOOD SERVICE: If you have any questions or are dissatisfied with the product, please contact us directly. We provide return and exchange services for products with quality problems.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that is happening on the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial guides that can assist you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution might be made up by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you can do it by yourself not like while installing the wired one which should be performed by means of a technician to be sure that all of the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one which will give you enough view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you wish to have to consider while purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are relatively large and one digicam may not be able to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to view all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.