Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera, 10Inch 1080P HD Mirror Dash Camera, Rear View Front and Rear Dual Lens with Loop Record, G-Sensor, 1080P Waterproof Reversing Assistance Camera, Parking Monitor, Touch Screen [GRC]
- Using the 10-inch ultra-clear display, its touching control is more intelligent and smooth. Broad-angle cameras with front 170 degrees and rear 140 degrees simultaneously Show a wide field of vision and help to avoid blind areas, thus reducing accidents.
- ①The loop recording will overwritten the earliest useless videos to ensure that no records are missed. ②G-sensor: if your car is braked urgently or hit severely, important video evidence will be automatically saved and locked, and will not be covered.
- ①Configuration of dual 1080P camera ((Front) 1080P+ (rear) 720P; (front) 720P+ (rear) 1080P); ②when the vehicle is reversing, the rear camera image will be automatically displayed on the full screen. Reverse auxiliary line will help you reverse easily.
- Protect your car 24 hours a day. When the device detects an abnormal vibration of the vehicle, It automatically records and saves the video as evidence for you and helps you find the offender quickly. (This feature requires additional hard wiring)
- The equipment is easy to install and does not need to remove the primary mirror. It can directly cover the vehicle rearview mirror to work. Rear camera IPX7 waterproof, No fear of rain, fog and other bad weather.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver while reversing because it displays all that may be taking place at the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the process will also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few crucial considerations that can assist you select the best backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will likely be determined through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to when installing the hardwired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so as to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera should have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other essential issue that you need to consider when buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are moderately massive and one digital camera may not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to view the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.