Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera, 10Inch 1080P HD Mirror Dash Camera, Rear View Front and Rear Dual Lens with Loop Record, G-Sensor, 1080P Waterproof Reversing Assistance Camera, Parking Monitor, Touch Screen [GRC]
- Using the 10-inch ultra-clear display, its touching control is more intelligent and smooth. Broad-angle cameras with front 170 degrees and rear 140 degrees simultaneously Show a wide field of vision and help to avoid blind areas, thus reducing accidents.
- ①The loop recording will overwritten the earliest useless videos to ensure that no records are missed. ②G-sensor: if your car is braked urgently or hit severely, important video evidence will be automatically saved and locked, and will not be covered.
- ①Configuration of dual 1080P camera ((Front) 1080P+ (rear) 720P; (front) 720P+ (rear) 1080P); ②when the vehicle is reversing, the rear camera image will be automatically displayed on the full screen. Reverse auxiliary line will help you reverse easily.
- Protect your car 24 hours a day. When the device detects an abnormal vibration of the vehicle, It automatically records and saves the video as evidence for you and helps you find the offender quickly. (This feature requires additional hard wiring)
- The equipment is easy to install and does not need to remove the primary mirror. It can directly cover the vehicle rearview mirror to work. Rear camera IPX7 waterproof, No fear of rain, fog and other bad weather.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With smart screen split function, you can observe dual lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With built-in high-quality chip, WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. 6 layer glass lens enhances night vision in dark environment. License plate and other small wordings are clearly displayed.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Reversing Aid System; ③Parking Monitoring; ④GPS Function; ⑤G-Sensor; ⑥Collision boot recording; ⑦Loop Recording; ⑧Lane Departure Warning System; ⑨Video time Lapse;⑩Adjustable Display View Angle, etc 📢You can con-tact us to get the GVPlayer download link.
- 【12 inch Larger IPS SPLIT SCREEN】- Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, PORMIDO 12"Square rear view mirror provides you a Ultra wide view of what's behind, minimizing the blind sports for safe driving/reversing. With smart screen split function, you can observe dual lens display simultaneously.
- 【Dual SONY SENSOR Lens for Higher Resolution】- Adopted Sony Sensor and WDR technology, you can get sharper DVR images from both front and rear dashcams in higher resolution at 1296P, especially brings you a starlight night vision-low light from other car's headlights.
- 【Unique Shaped Back Camera with Longer Extension Cable】- The packaged 33ft rear camera connecting cable fits various sizes of cars, such as SUV, Pickups, Camper, Vans, Sedans and Minivans, the smaller reverse camera can hide better on your car tail.
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 7" IPS TOUCH SCREEN & 1080P FHD: Dual car cam simultaneous recording in 1080P front car camera view and 480P waterproof rear cam, ensuring get the best footage even at night. 7" touch screen provides wide visual angle which makes it clearer to view video
- BACKUP CAMERA KIT for SAFE PARKING: Connect the red wire from the rear camera to the reversing light, the image of rear car camera will automatically switch over the full view and trigger park assist lines of dash cam for parking when the R gear engaged
- PARKING MONITOR & G-SENSOR: Triggered by the Parking Monitor, Car cam will automatically record when parking.G-sensor of dash cam will auto-lock recorded video in car camera when detecting collision, which provides powerful evidence in case of a dispute
- Stunning 2.5K Ultra HD - More Dynamic Detail with 2.5K SONY IXM335 front camera and waterproof 1080P rear camera, to fulfills more vivid photos and videos. The stunning 12'' IPS full-touch-screen design makes everything look amazing.
- Intelligent Escort Partner - Now you can launch essential operations with voice commands during the driving. With advanced GPS support, to record your trajectory, location, and speed to keep everything in check.
- Always Ready in an Instant - Continuously recording and lock the important footage, H612 mirror dash cam is always ready in an instant, you won't miss a single frame on the road. Supports up to 128G memory cards (not included).
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 05:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 02:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the process can also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few crucial points to help you choose the best backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution will be made up via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is quite simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed through a technician to ensure that the entire internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, select one with the intention to come up with enough view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you can see all the items which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other very important issue that you need to think about whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are moderately massive and one camera won't have the ability to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.