Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera, 10Inch 1080P HD Mirror Dash Camera, Rear View Front and Rear Dual Lens with Loop Record, G-Sensor, 1080P Waterproof Reversing Assistance Camera, Parking Monitor, Touch Screen [GRC]
- Using the 10-inch ultra-clear display, its touching control is more intelligent and smooth. Broad-angle cameras with front 170 degrees and rear 140 degrees simultaneously Show a wide field of vision and help to avoid blind areas, thus reducing accidents.
- ①The loop recording will overwritten the earliest useless videos to ensure that no records are missed. ②G-sensor: if your car is braked urgently or hit severely, important video evidence will be automatically saved and locked, and will not be covered.
- ①Configuration of dual 1080P camera ((Front) 1080P+ (rear) 720P; (front) 720P+ (rear) 1080P); ②when the vehicle is reversing, the rear camera image will be automatically displayed on the full screen. Reverse auxiliary line will help you reverse easily.
- Protect your car 24 hours a day. When the device detects an abnormal vibration of the vehicle, It automatically records and saves the video as evidence for you and helps you find the offender quickly. (This feature requires additional hard wiring)
- The equipment is easy to install and does not need to remove the primary mirror. It can directly cover the vehicle rearview mirror to work. Rear camera IPX7 waterproof, No fear of rain, fog and other bad weather.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【7" Streaming Media Touch Screen】7" touch screen streaming media mirror cam and AHD tech will display the super crisp real-time traffic condition to you. 1080P front cam and 1080P rear cam with wide angle will record the most clear videos for you to playback on the mirror cam or computer. The cable lengthen of rear camera is 19.68ft.
- 【Dual Dash Cams with Starlight Night Vision】Dual cameras are all with 6 layers of glass and HDR+(up to 79dB dynamic range) will effectively balance the light and dark area for a great video recording. Starlight Tech and F1.4 large apeture will provide you enhanced night vision even in a dark environment.
- 【Reverse Assistance and External GPS】Please connect the rear camera red wire to your reverse light positive lead, so that M1+ mirror cam will display reverse image automatically in any situation when the R gear is engaged. Also, the parking guide line will help you park easily and safety. GPS records accurate speed and location data while driving. GVPlayer is recommended to playback recorded GPS video files(Please contact support for the lastest software version).
- 7" IPS Touch Screen and 1080P FHD Recording: Simultaneous recording in 1080P front view and 480P waterproof rear cam, ensuring you get the best footage all day and night. 7" touch screen provides a wide visual angle which makes it clearer to view video
- Reversing Camera Kit for Safe Parking: Connect the red wire from the rear camera to the reversing light, the image of rear camera will automatically switch over the full view and trigger guide line for safe parking when the R gear engaged
- Parking Monitor and G-Sensor: Triggered by the Parking Monitor, the dash cam will automatically turn on and record when parking. The G-sensor will auto-lock recorded video when detecting collision, which provides powerful evidence in case of dispute
- 10" STREAM MEDIA REAR VIEW CAMERA: Compared to the traditional rear view mirror, you can get 170° real-time rear view from this 10'' rear view camera and adjust the viewing angle. 10" playback screen, no need to playback on computer.
- FRONT 1080P REAR 1080P AND 170° WIDE ANGLE: DL9 dual dash cam has two cameras(front mirror cam and back camera), both cameras are 1080p and 170° super wide angle. Recording the HD driving details in front of your car and behind the car simultaneously with the total 340° viewing angle.
- SUPER NIGHT VISION: Advanced Sony IMX307 sensor, F1.8 6 glass fixed-focus lens for this mirror dash camera, offering more soft and clear image in low light environments, record more clear, visible video for front and rear when driving at night
- 1080p DUAL SYSTEM CAMERA: Pyle compact size front mirror car dash cam in full HD 1080p and 4.3” TFT wide viewing angle display screen size. The rearview backup camera is made waterproof with 140 A+ level camera lens that provides great video quality
- BUILT IN G-SENSOR: With parking mode turned on, it will be automatically start recording when it detects any objects or creatures movement. The video will be locked for safekeeping. It also features instant playback and preview of recorded media
- SEAMLESS LOOP VIDEO: Pyle rear-view mirror dual channel recorder is made with loop recording system, which means it will keep endless recording without delete oldest file by yourself when the micro SD card becomes full. Definitely, no leakage
Last update on 2020-07-08 at 03:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-07-07 at 06:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fixed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few crucial points to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution shall be decided via the convenience you want. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out via a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one so one can provide you with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam must be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the screen as if you're looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other very important factor that you need to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. Some cars are slightly massive and one digicam may not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.