Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera, 600TVL Car Camera Airysee AS205B Mini Style License Plate Backup Camera with Waterproof IP69K, Beyond HD Image Vehicle Parking Rear View Camera Kit for Cars Jeep SUV RV Van MPV Pickup
- CRYSTAL CLEAR VIDEO: The rear view camera is made with the upgraded 2nd Gen. high sensitive MCCD image processor. Up to 900TV max digital high-definition horizontal resolution and 720*576 effective pixels give the true crystal clear image at day and night. With it, just farewell to blurry, foggy, fuzzy, grainy, low-resolution video. Also, you should not worry about the working span-life of LED camera and purple image of IR camera.
- IP69K WATERPROOF IP RATE and WEATHER RESISTANCE: The backup camera used strict waterproof skill and great waterproof materials. The performance is better than IP67 and IP68 obviously. You absolutely should not waste your time to change backup cameras time and time because of water, fog or mist inside. Solid finished house help the camera stand with -40~+80 ℃. Reliable at any season.
- ADJUSTABLE WIDE VIEW ANGLE: built-in a Grade A 6G All-glass and F1.8 large aperture lens, the lens' view angle is 170 degrees, it helps you to decrease blind zone accidents very well. Easy adjustable design help user get the best view angle even while the backup camera was mounted on vehicle. So, enjoy universal use on all types of cars, vans, RVs, SUVS. Need not worry about the view angle issue.
- VERY EASY MOUNTING! Without bracket, it can be stocked on any surface of vehicle as you like. With bracket, fix by the original car license plate screws, no need drill hole for installation. The small camera case will not cover any information of your license plate.
- 100% SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED: AIRYSEE camera will be entertained 30 days money back guarantee, 24 months replacement warranty, lifetime support guarantee and 7 days-24 hours customer service. Welcome to contact us at [email protected] or Amazon message for assist.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy-to-use 5. 5 GPS navigator
- Simple menus and bright, easy-to-see maps, Display resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Garmin Traffic suggests alternate routes
Last update on 2021-03-03 at 15:07 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 02:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to move his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the process can be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial guides to help you select the most ideal backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution will likely be decided through the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is fairly easy and you'll do it on your own unlike when installing the wired one which should be carried out through a technician to make sure that the entire inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one with a purpose to give you enough view when reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the camera should be capable to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other very important factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are slightly huge and one camera may not be capable to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to see the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.