Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera, 600TVL Car Camera Airysee AS205B Mini Style License Plate Backup Camera with Waterproof IP69K, Beyond HD Image Vehicle Parking Rear View Camera Kit for Cars Jeep SUV RV Van MPV Pickup
- CRYSTAL CLEAR VIDEO: The rear view camera is made with the upgraded 2nd Gen. high sensitive MCCD image processor. Up to 900TV max digital high-definition horizontal resolution and 720*576 effective pixels give the true crystal clear image at day and night. With it, just farewell to blurry, foggy, fuzzy, grainy, low-resolution video. Also, you should not worry about the working span-life of LED camera and purple image of IR camera.
- IP69K WATERPROOF IP RATE and WEATHER RESISTANCE: The backup camera used strict waterproof skill and great waterproof materials. The performance is better than IP67 and IP68 obviously. You absolutely should not waste your time to change backup cameras time and time because of water, fog or mist inside. Solid finished house help the camera stand with -40~+80 ℃. Reliable at any season.
- ADJUSTABLE WIDE VIEW ANGLE: built-in a Grade A 6G All-glass and F1.8 large aperture lens, the lens' view angle is 170 degrees, it helps you to decrease blind zone accidents very well. Easy adjustable design help user get the best view angle even while the backup camera was mounted on vehicle. So, enjoy universal use on all types of cars, vans, RVs, SUVS. Need not worry about the view angle issue.
- VERY EASY MOUNTING! Without bracket, it can be stocked on any surface of vehicle as you like. With bracket, fix by the original car license plate screws, no need drill hole for installation. The small camera case will not cover any information of your license plate.
- 100% SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED: AIRYSEE camera will be entertained 30 days money back guarantee, 24 months replacement warranty, lifetime support guarantee and 7 days-24 hours customer service. Welcome to contact us at email@example.com or Amazon message for assist.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a device that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that is happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure may also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some essential guides that will help you select the most ideal backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer shall be determined via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you'll do it by yourself not like when putting in the wired one which should be performed by way of a technician to ensure that all of the internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly want to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one that allows you to give you sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you need to decide upon while buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are rather massive and one camera won't have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.