Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera and Car 7 Inch Monitor Screen Waterproof Rear View Rearview Backing Parking Reversing Reverse Camera for Truck/Trailer/Pickups/RV When Reversing Parking to Avoid Blind Area eRapta ER01
- Backup Camera Inneed When Parking Reversing Backing Your Trailer RV to Get Decent Image Quality to Make Your Reversing More Confident and Safty
- Car Rearview Rear View Monitor Camera Itself :Waterproof Camera With 18 Infrared Lights and Updated Sensor & Night Version
- Truck Back up Car Dash Security Sensor Camera for Reverse With 50 Foot Camera Extension Cords:This Wire Is Aircraft Grade.
- 2 Video Inputs: Black AV2 Connector For Reversing, Yellow AV1 Connector for other Video Equipment or Second Side/Front Video. You Can Own Videos.The Monitor Will Automatically Turn to AV2 Showing Reversing Video, Second Camera Can be Added.
- Backup Camera for RV Truck Tractor Trailer.Reversing Camera/rear view camera/parking camera.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial considerations to help you select the right backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer might be made up by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is rather simple and you'll do it by yourself not like when installing the wired one which should be carried out by means of a technician to make sure that all the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one as a way to give you sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the camera must be able to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the display as if you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another crucial factor that you wish to have to think about while purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are quite large and one digital camera would possibly not be able to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to view the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.