Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera and Monitor Kit for Car/MPV/Pickup/Truck/SUV,Universal Wired Waterproof Rear-View 2-Installation Car Rear Backup Camera + 4.3 LCD Rear View Monitor
- –1– Backup Camera and Monitor Kit For Car,Universal Waterproof Rear-view 2 installation Car Rear Backup Camera + 4.3″ TFT LCD Rear View Monitor,Support 12V power system only.With this reverse Assist System, you will now be able to easily park your car or automobile even in the tiniest parking spots, without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night!
- –2– The monitor will start up automatically, and synchronously display the video from rearview camera when you're backing your car, the screen will change back to the original scenes in standby after backup.
- –3– IP68 Waterproof – With IP68 Standard Waterproof, color CMOS (648X488 pixels/NTSC) imager, wide viewing angle macro lens and distance scale line. NO worry about the fog or mist inside,the camera even works well at rainy day.
- –4– Super Night Vision –This wide angle(170°）and low illumination camera gives a clear parking image, performs well under the dark area with a little light.
- –5–Supports Car DVD, VCD, Camera, STB, satellite receiver, and other video equipment.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be mounted on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver when backing up since it shows all that is happening at the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure will also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential considerations that can assist you choose the right backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer might be determined by way of the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is relatively simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like while installing the wired one that needs to be performed by a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one for you to come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the items which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other very important factor that you want to decide upon while buying the backup digicam. A few cars are somewhat large and one camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to view the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.