Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera and Monitor Kit for Car, RAAYOO Universal Wired 13 Infrared LED Lights Night Vision Car Parking Assistance License Plate Rear View Backup Camera and 4.3 inch Color TFT LCD Monitor
- Park Safely & Effortlessly! – With RAAYOO Rearview Backup Camera & Monitor Parking Reverse Assist System, they could help you see blind spot where your eyes and mirrors cannot reach, effectively avoid a lot of trouble. You will now be able to easily park your car or automobile even in the tiniest parking spots, without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night
- One Wire Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The monitor connect backup camera by one power&video cable, both the monitor & camera get power from 12V reversing light, no need to get power again for the monitor. Mount the monitor on the dash, attach the camera to the license plate, and you’re done, no drilling required, easy to install
- Super Night Vision – With 13 IR led lights, much more strong night view than normal led camera or normal camera, In low light conditions it will turn on 13 infrared LEDs that illuminate the area, so even at night the camera provides a very clear, crisp view, efficiently help you see more clearly during the evening or dark underground parking lot
- IP68 Waterproof – IP68 Standard Waterproof. With upgrade 2nd Generation product shell, effectively prevent water from penetrating into the camera. NO worry about the fog or mist inside, the camera even works well at rainy day
- Super Wide Viewing Angle – Equipped with true 150 degree view with a 45 degree adjustable lens for greater situational awareness. Reliable and Friendly Customer Service – Ready to respond within a 24 hour time frame, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year Warranty
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver while backing up since it shows all that is happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial guides that can assist you choose the most ideal backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution will be decided via the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the wired one which has to be performed by a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one on the way to come up with sufficient view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other essential issue that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are reasonably large and one camera may not be capable to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to view all of the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.