Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera and Monitor Kit for Car,Universal Wired Waterproof Rear-View License Plate Car Rear Backup Camera + 4.3 LCD Rear View Monitor (Camera and Monitor)
- Backup Camera and Monitor Kit For Car, Universal Waterproof Rear-view License Plate Car Rear Backup Camera + 4. 3″ TFT LCD Rear View Monitor, Support 12V power system only
- The monitor will start up automatically, and synchronously display the video from rearview camera when you're backing your car, the screen will change back to the original scenes in standby after backup
- Supports Car DVD, VCD, camera, STB, satellite receiver, and other video equipment
- Waterproof license mount backup camera with HD color CMOS (648X488 pixels/NTSC) imager, wide viewing angle macro lens, with distance scale line
- Reliable and friendly customer service, ready to respond within a 24 hour time frame. 1 Year , 30-Day Money Back
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate. It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple
- Reverse camera housing is metal, small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function, you can switch it to be front or rear view, also support guide line/distance scale line on/off switching
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- How many times have you been backing out of your driveway or a parking spot only to have a little kid dart behind your automobile, seemingly out of nowhere? The camera is a perfect solution, you will have eyes in the back of your head
- Easy to install: 2 Installation options,you could choose bracket mounting or flush mounting as per your case
- Rear/Front Switchable: Optional Customized Distance Scale Lines & Mirror/Normal Image Switchable - You Can Use it as Rear View Backup Camera or Front/Side Camera Note: By default this is a reverse camera (mirror image) with distance scale line
- 7" IPS Touch Screen and 1080P FHD Recording: Simultaneous recording in 1080P front view and 480P waterproof rear cam, ensuring you get the best footage all day and night. 7" touch screen provides a wide visual angle which makes it clearer to view video
- Reversing Camera Kit for Safe Parking: Connect the red wire from the rear camera to the reversing light, the image of rear camera will automatically switch over the full view and trigger guide line for safe parking when the R gear engaged
- Parking Monitor and G-Sensor: Triggered by the Parking Monitor, the dash cam will automatically turn on and record when parking. The G-sensor will auto-lock recorded video when detecting collision, which provides powerful evidence in case of dispute
Last update on 2020-07-07 at 17:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-07-07 at 06:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is installed on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that is happening at the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential guides that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer can be made up by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is relatively easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike while installing the hardwired one which should be carried out through a technician to make certain that all of the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one that will come up with enough view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam should be capable of reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as in case you are having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you wish to have to think about when purchasing the backup digicam. Some cars are fairly large and one digicam may not be capable to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire back view.