Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera and Monitor Kit, SAMFIWI 4.3 inch Foldable TFT LCD Monitor and Completely Waterproof Star Light Night Vision Rear/Front View Camera for Car, SUV, RV, Pickup, Truck, Vans, Camper
- [Foldable Display] 4.3-inch monitor has one button folding function, provides better protection when not in use, can also reduce the obstruction of vision when driving, can be connected to the camera for rear view or front view work, easy to operate and install.
- [Switchable front view / rear view] It supports the switching on / off of customized parkassist line and the switching of mirror / non mirror view. You can use it as a rear view reverse camera or a front / side view camera. Default mode: no guides and non mirrored views (front view).
- [HD night vision] Use the new generation of high sensitivity CCD components to provide 140 ° HD vision in low light environment, give you a better visual effect. The high-quality monitor provides you with a true images with saturated colors, no purple or blue-gray images.
- [IP69K waterproof grade] This rear view camera is designed with full sealant filling process. Completely waterproof, you no longer have to worry that the camera will stop running after heavy rain or car wash.
- [Quality assurance] We provide 1-year warranty and 7*24 hour customer support service. We have a professional customer service team and technical team to ensure that you can get satisfactory solutions when you encounter any problems at any time.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial points that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer shall be made up by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is somewhat simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to whilst putting in the wired one which should be carried out through a technician to be sure that the entire inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one for you to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera should have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential issue that you want to consider while purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are rather huge and one digital camera may not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all the back view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.