Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera for Car, IP 69K Waterproof Rear View Camera 170° Super Wide Angle Vehicle Reverse Camera HD Night Vision Universal Car Camera for Truck SUV RV Van
- 🚗SUPER HD NIGHT VISION BACKUP CAMERA: Our HD backup camera for car equip with the extremely low 0.01 LUX night vision and 960h Level(960*576Pixels) day vision BU camera, provides a clear and high definition color images when reverse car in the adverse weather condition or night. Safeguarding the safety of cars and drivers during all the day
- 🚗ULTRA WIDE ANGLE VIEW REVERSING CAMERA: With the 170° ultra Wide Angle View offers you the largest viewing fields. This rear view backup camera is easy for you to check the environment behind the car and eliminates blind spots behind you. No more worry about if hit someone or something while parking once you own the car rear camera
- 🚗UNIQUE WIRES CONTROL DESIGN: The backup camera for car has useful loop controls. Keep the green wire when you don't need the guideline, cut it and the guideline will appear. Keep the white wire, the camera shows the front view image, cut the white wire the rear view camera will show rear view image. 26ft universal parking camera video cable can be connected to any car surface which is paralled with the ground
- 🚗NO WATER OR FOG ISSUE: Feel difficult to check the after-the-car environment on rainy or foggy? Compare with simple bonded edges glue sealed IP67 or IP68 waterproof reverse camera. Our IP69K high rate waterproof camera is fully sealed glue filling craft, which will protect it from water and foggy in the camera after long time use, no need to worry about rainstorm or blizzard
- 🚗2-YEARS WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE: Our HD rear view camera compatible works for DC 12-24V different vehicle like trucks, SUVs, RV and Mini-Van. We offers 2 years warranty for this vehicle backup camera replacement included the lifetime customer support and technical support within 24 hours
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be fixed on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it shows all that may be happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process may also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some essential points to help you choose the right backup camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will be made up by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you'll do it on your own unlike while installing the hardwired one that should be performed via a technician to ensure that all of the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one that will provide you with enough view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you can see all the objects that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you want to decide upon while purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are reasonably large and one digicam would possibly not be capable of supply a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.