Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera for Car Reverse Camera Waterproof Night Vision Vehicle Backup Cameras for Truck Trailer RV Van Pickup Rear View Camera
- 🚗Reverse Camera for Car – Included 5M RCA video input cable. Perfectly fit for your rear view mirror, car monitor or car stereo usauge. Excellent hiding behind your car's license plate, rear bumper or install it to other positions.
- 🚗Rearview Camera with Parking Guidelines – Built-in smart chip. After finish installation, the reversing lines will show on the screen when car is reversing. You will get accurate parking location, no worry about barriers.
- 🚗8 IR Night Vision Back Up Camera – Auto detect objects or obstacles,then display on your monitor. IR night vision ensures you get the clear rear image or video. Visible range is wider and farther than ordinary LED camera at night.
- 🚗IP69 Waterproof Reversing Camera – Adopted international IP66 waterproof standard. Designed with glue filling craft without any slits. Water-resist in raining season or car washing, achieve high efficient work.
- 🚗Car Camera with 170˚ Wide Monitoring Range – 170 degrees wide angle vehicle camera. Ultra wide viewing angle behind your car, get the best shooting area, no blind spots during driving or parking.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be fixed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing since it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial points that can assist you select the right backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer will probably be decided through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you can do it on your own unlike while installing the hardwired one that needs to be carried out via a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one so we can provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other very important issue that you wish to have to think about when buying the backup camera. Some cars are rather huge and one camera may not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.