Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera for Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018 Spare Tire Adjustable Mount Reverse Parking Aftermarket Camera with Radio Input RCA Harness AV Cable
- [Compatibility]: Perfectly compatible with Jeep Wrangler (Years: 2007+)
- [Resolution]: 1000 TV Lines, [ANGLE]: Wide View 170 °
- [IP68-rated water-resistant]:Operates in all weather conditions, the best waterproof camera on amazon.com so far.
- [Upgrade Model]: Higer hardware configration with Lower price, supplied by the AMINORD's factory directly.
- [2 Years Warranty]: Place order with 100% confidence at Aminord-Direct, free return or replacement in 6 months.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Very easy install , Just Connecting the monitor to cigarette lighter with on/off adapter. Connecting backup camera to reverse lights for reverse use, or connecting to running lights/12v battery for continuous use. This System High Speed observation can be used up to 33ft Vehicle, Reversing or Slow -Speed observation can be applied up to 40ft Vehicles. we recommend you installed it working on Vehicle under 40ft.
- The wireless module was built-in the 5 HD 1080P Monitor. Monitor can be mounted on dash or the monitor mount is removeable to hook anywhere you like. Also the monitor with functions for on/off guide lines.Adjust the Brightness,contrast ect.
- Monitor viewing is high definition color and could overturn the images(rear view/front view/Vertical flip) and compatible verious size of vehicle and customize customer's needs.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 14:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 00:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is installed on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial guides that can assist you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer can be determined via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is moderately easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like when putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by a technician to make certain that all of the internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, select one to be able to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be able to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you can see all the items which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you wish to have to think about when purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are slightly massive and one digicam won't be capable to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to cover all the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.