Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera for RV Trucks, VECLESUS VMH 1080P Wired Backup Camera Kit, 7″ Wide Screen with Night Vision Backup Camera for Truck, RV, Bus, Harvester, Pickup, Motorhome, Van Heavy Duty Vehicles
- ▶AHD 1080P Backup Camera – 1080P AHD backup camera lens and SONY CCD sensor chip for vivid images while driving or parking, making your driving and reversing more confident and safer. As Beatriz posted in the comments: It’s the best product ever and perfect exactly what you are expecting!
- ▶Easy to Install – The backup camera connect to the monitor by a 66 ft (20 meters) extension cord, and powered by fuse box, connected the red to ACC(9-36V), the black connect the metal (ground), other color wires connect the trigger power supply, different channels could be set by buttons on the monitor or triggered by the trigger power supply(connection diagram and installation instructions are included in the box).
- ▶7 inch Wide Screen and 3 Channels Video Input – The monitor can be attached to dashboard or windshield with provided brackets directly and support three video inputs(CH1/CH2/CH3). All channels can be added a front/side/reverse camera for better safety. Additional backup camera recommended: VECLESUS VC4( ASIN: B08C547FSW )
- ▶Wide Voltage Range – Support DC9-36V power supply, suitable for all kinds of medium or large vehicles, such as truck, RV, bus, harvester, motorhome, van and etc. No worry about the length of the cable, it is equipped with 66ft(20M) cable to meet all your needs.
- ▶Reliable service& Warranty – All VECLESUS products has 2-year warranty and 24-hour tech support and replacement service. Any problems, please feel free to contact us via amazon or the method to contact us had highlighted on the user instruction.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ►Excellent license plate wired backup camera,designed for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan and Sedans.Work well on old cars,new cars or used cars.
- ►Universal rear view camera,Suit for 12-24V DC Power.26ft RCA video cable.It will work well if your radio,monitor,DVD player or screen has the RCA connector.
- ►Crystal Clear Image Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.8 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent parking camera for safe reversing and driving.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- 【Ultra HD Screen & Accurate Color】The backup camera is designed to eliminate blind spots and avoid obstacles when reversing. 680P Ultra HD picture shows a clear image for the driver. No more annoying blurry discoloration screen and picture, and displays the most ideal road condition.
- 【12 LED & Superior Night Version】12 LED super bright lights illuminates the images when daylight is low, and greatly enhances night vision with sharp images. The sensor will turn on the light automatically when you activate the reverse gear, which gives you the best view for parking.
- 【IP68 Waterproof & 140° View Adjustable Angle】The camera will be protected from powerful jets of water from any direction, such as rain and a car wash. Works well in extreme weather. Adjustable vertical 140° perfect viewing angle, which allows you to adjust the camera to a position that’s best for you, effectively reducing the accident rate.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2021-12-31 at 21:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-12-31 at 07:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up because it displays all that may be happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure will also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential considerations that can assist you select the best backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution can be made up through the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is fairly easy and you can do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the wired one which needs to be carried out through a technician to be sure that all of the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one with the intention to come up with enough view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you need to consider while purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are rather massive and one camera would possibly not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.