Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera for RV Trucks, VECLESUS VMH 1080P Wired Backup Camera Kit, 7″ Wide Screen with Night Vision Backup Camera for Truck, RV, Bus, Harvester, Pickup, Motorhome, Van Heavy Duty Vehicles
- ▶AHD 1080P Backup Camera – 1080P AHD backup camera lens and SONY CCD sensor chip for vivid images while driving or parking, making your driving and reversing more confident and safer. As Beatriz posted in the comments: It’s the best product ever and perfect exactly what you are expecting!
- ▶Easy to Install – The backup camera connect to the monitor by a 66 ft (20 meters) extension cord, and powered by fuse box, connected the red to ACC(9-36V), the black connect the metal (ground), other color wires connect the trigger power supply, different channels could be set by buttons on the monitor or triggered by the trigger power supply(connection diagram and installation instructions are included in the box).
- ▶7 inch Wide Screen and 3 Channels Video Input – The monitor can be attached to dashboard or windshield with provided brackets directly and support three video inputs(CH1/CH2/CH3). All channels can be added a front/side/reverse camera for better safety. Additional backup camera recommended: VECLESUS VC4( ASIN: B08C547FSW )
- ▶Wide Voltage Range – Support DC9-36V power supply, suitable for all kinds of medium or large vehicles, such as truck, RV, bus, harvester, motorhome, van and etc. No worry about the length of the cable, it is equipped with 66ft(20M) cable to meet all your needs.
- ▶Reliable service& Warranty – All VECLESUS products has 2-year warranty and 24-hour tech support and replacement service. Any problems, please feel free to contact us via amazon or the method to contact us had highlighted on the user instruction.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be mounted on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process can be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important points to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer can be determined through the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is slightly easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one that should be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that all the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one so they can come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the camera must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup digicam. A few automobiles are fairly large and one camera may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.