Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera for Trucks, Two Installation Methods, No Interference, No Delay, 7″ Wide Screen and Night Vision IP68 Waterproof Backup Camera for Box Truck, Bus, Caravan, Camper Van, Boat, Yacht
- ❶▷Wide applicability for most vehicles: This kit with 66ft(20M) extension cable, widely applicable to all kinds of medium and large vehicles, flexible vehicle compatibility support wide voltage 9~36V, supports almost all vehicles power supply voltage. [Installation video guide:https://youtu.be/yc65nA47Pog]
- ❷▷Multiple Installation Methods: Up to three installation methods to install the monitor, mount to the windscreen by using a suction bracket, or install it on the dash by using Fan-shaped bracket or U-shaped bracket.
- ❸▷Superior Night Vision& Waterproof: The reversing camera is designed with 18 Infrared lights night vision, IP68 waterproof, aluminum alloy material shell and outside hanging. It works perfectly at kinds of weathers.
- ❹▷Upgraded version anti-glare design: The monitor sunshade up to 1.97in(5cm) deep to prevent glare in the high-intensity sunlight and present vivid clear images, and the camera and monitor vertical viewing angle can be adjusted up and down, will no limit to your imagination of the installation location.
- ❺▷Professional After-sale Service: Any problems on installation, please contact us via [email@example.com], and we will give you a satisfactory reply!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up because it displays all that is happening on the rear side of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure may also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few crucial considerations to help you choose the right backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be decided by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one that should be performed through a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, choose one with a purpose to come up with enough view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the camera should have the ability to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential factor that you need to think about whilst buying the backup digital camera. A few cars are fairly large and one digicam won't be capable of give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to cover all the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.