Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera for Trucks, VECLESUS V5M Rear View Camera System, 5″ LCD Screen with Waterproof Night Vision Rear Camera for Truck, RV, Trailer, Bus, Harvester, Pickup, Motorhome, Van, Large Vehicles
- ▶Easy Installation – The monitor connect to the backup camera with a 49.2 ft (15 meters) extension cord and powered by fuse box, connected the red wire to ACC(9-36V), the black connect the metal (ground), other color wires connect with the trigger power(connection diagram and Installation Instruction are included in the box).
- ▶5 Inch Wide Screen and 3 Channels Video Input – The V5M could be attached to dashboard or windshield with provided brackets directly, supports three video inputs(CH1/CH2/CH3). All channels can be added a front/side/reverse camera for better safety. Additional backup camera recommended: VECLESUS VC3(ASIN: B08C4V84D1) or VC2(ASIN: B07JQFDVFR)
- ▶Supports Wide Voltage DC 9-36V Power Supply – Equipped with a 49.2ft(15M) cord to meet all your needs, suitable for Cars/ SUVs/ Trucks/ RVS/ Trailers/ Buses/ Harvesters/ Pickups/ Motorhome/ Vans and etc.
- ▶IP68 Waterproof and Super IR Night Vision – Based on IP68 waterproof level and CMOS sensor will present clear images even on rainy days. While the IR LED lights will give low light compensation and ensure vivid images during the night.
- ▶Reliable service& Warranty – All VECLESUS products has 2-year warranty and 24-hour tech support and replacement service. Any problems, please feel free to contact us via amazon or the method to contact us had highlighted on the user instruction
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while backing up since it shows all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process may also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important guides that can assist you select the best backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer shall be determined via the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is quite simple and you can do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the wired one which should be performed by a technician to be sure that all of the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, choose one so one can give you sufficient view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial factor that you wish to have to consider while buying the backup camera. A few automobiles are relatively large and one camera won't be capable of give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to view all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.