Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera for Trucks,7 inch TFT LCD Reversing Camera Monitor with 2 Wide-Angle 170° Reversing Camera IP68 Waterproof/Night Vision for Vans,Camping Cars,School Bus,RVs
- [Dual Screen with DVR] The monitor has 2 channels of video input and can be divided into 2 display screens at the same time. Each screen can be displayed separately. When reversing, the display will automatically turn on and switch to the rear view camera.
- [HD images] high resolution 1024*600, color screen, low power, brightness, contrast and adjustable colors, the monitor can be mounted on the roof or dashboard to suit your needs.
- [Waterproof Night Vision Camera] IP68 grade waterproof IR Vehicle Backup Cameras and 170° wide view angle to view the blind spots. No-light night vision camera.It can be clearly displayed at night or in bad weather.
- [Professional] 4Pins Aviation Connector Vehicle Backup Camera and monitor kit for Car RV Truck Bus Caravan Bus Motorhome, support 12V-24V power system.Hard wired connection guarantees safe and clear and stable reversing image.
- [Professional After-sale Service] Dual Backup Camera with Monitor Kit .Any problems on installation, please contact us via [email@example.com]and we will give you a satisfactory reply!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to backup his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial guides that will help you select the right backup digital camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will likely be determined by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is quite simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to while installing the wired one which should be performed by means of a technician to make certain that all of the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one if you want to come up with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you want to consider whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are somewhat huge and one digital camera may not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to cover the entire rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.