Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera for Trucks,7 inch TFT LCD Reversing Camera Monitor with 2 Wide-Angle 170° Reversing Camera IP68 Waterproof/Night Vision for Vans,Camping Cars,School Bus,RVs
- [Dual Screen with DVR] The monitor has 2 channels of video input and can be divided into 2 display screens at the same time. Each screen can be displayed separately. When reversing, the display will automatically turn on and switch to the rear view camera.
- [HD images] high resolution 1024*600, color screen, low power, brightness, contrast and adjustable colors, the monitor can be mounted on the roof or dashboard to suit your needs.
- [Waterproof Night Vision Camera] IP68 grade waterproof IR Vehicle Backup Cameras and 170° wide view angle to view the blind spots. No-light night vision camera.It can be clearly displayed at night or in bad weather.
- [Professional] 4Pins Aviation Connector Vehicle Backup Camera and monitor kit for Car RV Truck Bus Caravan Bus Motorhome, support 12V-24V power system.Hard wired connection guarantees safe and clear and stable reversing image.
- [Professional After-sale Service] Dual Backup Camera with Monitor Kit .Any problems on installation, please contact us via [[email protected]]and we will give you a satisfactory reply!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is fastened on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver when backing up since it shows all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some essential guides that can assist you select the most ideal backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will likely be decided by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is moderately easy and you can do it on your own unlike while installing the wired one which should be performed by way of a technician to make sure that all of the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one to be able to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the display as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you need to think about when buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are moderately huge and one digital camera won't be capable of supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.