Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera Hard Wired Backup Camera 9” Quad Split Screen HD Rear Backup Camera Monitor System, Waterproof IR Night Vision Backup Camera for Trucks,Trailer Heavy,Box,RV,Camper Bus Rearview Camera
- 9 Inch Split Car Rear view Monitor: 4-channel video signal input (quad image, 2/3/4 images optional), each screen can be individually. Image can be rotated horizontally and vertically for mirror or normal viewing, meet your demand.
- Car Backup Camera Kit: 9″ Color TFT LCD monitor + 2 rear view cameras & 2 front view cameras + 4 pin waterproof connectors cable, strong anti-interference, provides a more stable signal and clear image.
- Front & Rear View Camera: The rearview backup camera kit with 2 front view camera (without guide lines) + 2 backup camera(without guide lines), 140 degree wide angle catches more blind angle, IP 68 waterproof and 18 IR lights night vision provides you a clear image.
- Easy to Install: 4-channel split car rear view monitor only need monitor connected to power, then the power could transfer from 4-pins aviation connectors extension cable to camera, needn’t to connect more cable, solve wiring inconvenience.
- Reliable & Friendly Customer Service: 30 days money back service, 12 months replacement, life time technical support. If you have confusion, please contact us anytime.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Upgraded digital wireless camera can work on vehicle under 60ft. ★ Warm Hint : (1) We can provide Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet (2) We also provide Windshield mount.Contact us got them at no charge.
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're in driving or in reversing. In the menu,You can switch the front view and rear view channel and turn on/off the guide lines, which are very convenient.
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It has a wide viewing angle of 150 degrees,the image quality is HD with 12 infrared lights.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This sophisticated backup camera system comes with an infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass. 175° wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this truck backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7" Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this RV backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- Ideal replacement - this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction - this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Direct installation - this parking camera plugs into the vehicle's wiring using a factory-style connector
- 【Applicability】Sprinter backup camera is suitable for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter/Volkswagen Crafter with original factory size. you can use directly without extra installation hole.
- 【Sensor】Sprinter Backup camera used 1/3 PC3089 CMOS which have better color Image rather than White-black image
- 【Backup Camera Interface 】backup camera installed medias or screens with RCA/4pin video input only, it is NOT for original Car media directly!You can add camera interface or adapter cable if want to use it with original media.
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 05:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing because it shows all that may be happening on the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process can be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential guides that will help you select the most ideal backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer might be determined by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is fairly easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like when putting in the hardwired one that needs to be performed by a technician to be sure that the entire inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one which will give you enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera must be able to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are somewhat huge and one digital camera won't have the ability to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to view all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.