Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera Hard Wired Backup Camera 9” Quad Split Screen HD Rear Backup Camera Monitor System, Waterproof IR Night Vision Backup Camera for Trucks,Trailer Heavy,Box,RV,Camper Bus Rearview Camera
- 9 Inch Split Car Rear view Monitor: 4-channel video signal input (quad image, 2/3/4 images optional), each screen can be individually. Image can be rotated horizontally and vertically for mirror or normal viewing, meet your demand.
- Car Backup Camera Kit: 9″ Color TFT LCD monitor + 2 rear view cameras & 2 front view cameras + 4 pin waterproof connectors cable, strong anti-interference, provides a more stable signal and clear image.
- Front & Rear View Camera: The rearview backup camera kit with 2 front view camera (without guide lines) + 2 backup camera(without guide lines), 140 degree wide angle catches more blind angle, IP 68 waterproof and 18 IR lights night vision provides you a clear image.
- Easy to Install: 4-channel split car rear view monitor only need monitor connected to power, then the power could transfer from 4-pins aviation connectors extension cable to camera, needn’t to connect more cable, solve wiring inconvenience.
- Reliable & Friendly Customer Service: 30 days money back service, 12 months replacement, life time technical support. If you have confusion, please contact us anytime.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- 【Easy to install】2 Power Supply. If powered by ACC fuse box, please connected the Red to ACC, the black connect the Metal (Ground), thus the monitor and backup camera will automatically turn on/off when the vehicle is ON. Or if powered by cigarette lighter, it need to manually turn on the monitor when the vehicle starts. (Installation instructions are included.)
- 【Backup camera kit with Distance Sensor】Default with parking guidelines, it will automatically show the rear images and parking guidelines full time whether it's driving or reversing. Perfect for backing into tight spots or moving in reverse, especially for the Large Vehicles, just like having an extra eye in the back.
- 【IP67 Waterproof HD Reverse Camera】Based on IP67 Waterproof Level and CMOS Sensor will present superior clear images even at rainy days. While the 18 IR LEDs will give low light compensation and ensure the vivid images during the night.
Last update on 2020-10-29 at 12:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-28 at 23:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure will also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential points to help you choose the right backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution might be determined by means of the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you'll do it on your own not like when putting in the wired one that has to be performed through a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, select one so that they can give you enough view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the display as if you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another crucial factor that you want to decide upon when buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are fairly massive and one camera would possibly not be capable of provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.