Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera HD Rear View Camera Ultra HD 12 LED Night Vision Waterproof 140° Wide View Reverse Camera Fit for Cars, SUV, Trucks, RV
- HD wide Angle lens: We use HD nano lens to make the picture clearly visible. Plus the adjustable 170 degree wide-angle field of view, let the camera adjust to your most needed position, to effectively eliminate the blind area, ensure your drive safety.
- 12LED HD night vision: By the 12LED super light to meet your night vision needs, make the image clear and delicate, greatly enhance the night vision function. Even when backing up at night, it gives you the best parking view with blind spots.
- Strong defense: Our backup camera is equipped with a waterproof lens,upgraded PC housing and designed with fully sealed glue filling craftso that you can drive in rainy days, the lens is not residual water spray or water droplets. Ensure a clear vision, rainy travel more assured.
- Upgraded chip: The product daopts the new upgraded A-class chip to deliver better images for the driver. No annoying blurry or discolored images, giving you a sense of safety when driving.
- Good quality: our products are firmly using up to standard power buck line, all the lines have been double tested by us to to ensure more stable of the signals,there aren't flicker and stripes on the screen.Achieve real quality assurance , provide you with the best shopping experience.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver while reversing because it shows all that is happening at the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some crucial points to help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution will be determined by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather simple and you'll do it on your own not like while installing the wired one that has to be carried out via a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one with a view to give you enough view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the camera should have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other crucial issue that you wish to have to decide upon while buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are moderately huge and one camera won't be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.