Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera License Plate Mount,Rear View Camera Mounting Bracket Only,Universal Vehicle Reverse Cam Holder,Dash Cam Mirror Cam Back Up Camera Mount,Car Raerview Cam Accessories
- ▶ The license plate brackets of other brands are only suitable for back up cameras of their own brands. We redesign rearview camera holder to let it fit all the backup cameras whose spacing between of two mounting holes is 13mm.
- ▶ Before order, must make sure that the distance between the two screw holes of your rear camera is 13mm.
- ▶ This reversing camera bracket can be only applied to US car license plates.
- ▶ Generally, the rear view cameras coming with the dash cam/mirror cam can use this license plate bracket.
- ▶ One screwdriver is included, when installing your backup camera to this license plate bracket, please pay attention to the up and down of the image of your reverse camera.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Very easy install , Just Connecting the monitor to cigarette lighter with on/off adapter. Connecting backup camera to reverse lights for reverse use, or connecting to running lights/12v battery for continuous use. This System High Speed observation can be used up to 33ft Vehicle, Reversing or Slow -Speed observation can be applied up to 40ft Vehicles. we recommend you installed it working on Vehicle under 40ft.
- The wireless module was built-in the 5 HD 1080P Monitor. Monitor can be mounted on dash or the monitor mount is removeable to hook anywhere you like. Also the monitor with functions for on/off guide lines.Adjust the Brightness,contrast ect.
- Monitor viewing is high definition color and could overturn the images(rear view/front view/Vertical flip) and compatible verious size of vehicle and customize customer's needs.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 14:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 00:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that may be fixed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that is taking place at the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process will also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial guides that will help you choose the right backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer can be decided by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is quite simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to while installing the hardwired one that should be performed through a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, choose one so that it will provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera should be able to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other crucial factor that you want to decide upon when purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are rather large and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.