Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera Monitor Kit Van, RV, Upgraded 175º Wide View Wired Infrared HD Small Rear View Cam 7 inch Adjustable Monitor Truck, Trailer, Bus, Oversize Vehicles
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This sophisticated backup camera system comes with an infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass. 175° wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this truck backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7″ Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this RV backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- 【Flexible Vehicle Comatability】There are 2 different mounts for the monitor for optional, you can put the monitor hanging overhead or standing on the dashboard. Perfect for large vehicles like truck, trailer, motorhome, RV, cargo van, campers, sprinter, 5th wheel. Enjoy upgraded voltage range from 12-32v, stability & durability. No more screen flashing or blank screen problems.
- 【Super Easy Installation】This vehicle backup camera system comes with 2 multi-functional mounting brackets, a top grade 65ft aviation connecting cable & screws. Simply connect the camera, power supply to the system, fit the brackets to your monitor, then you’re good to go.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is mounted on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important guides to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be made up by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is fairly simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like whilst installing the hardwired one which should be performed by means of a technician to ensure that all of the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, select one with a purpose to come up with sufficient view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the items that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other very important factor that you need to consider while buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are moderately huge and one digital camera may not be able to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.