Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera Monitor,Niloghap 5 inch High Definition TFT LCD Monitor Display Screenfor Parking Rear View Backup Camera with 2 Optional Bracket,and with 2 Video Input for Rear View Camera
- ► 【Clear, High-Quality Images】 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing
- ► 【2 Optional Bracket for installation】 it could stand steady on the dash, it also could be hold on windshield by the suction cup bracket
- ► 【2 Way AV input】 Yellow connector:AV1 input,White connector: AV2 input,Support AV2 reversing priority,automatically display rear view image when you reversing,more convenient than manual switch
- ► 【Wide Compatiblity】 12V-24V Wide voltage, Work well with your existing OEM or aftermarket front side rear view camera with standard RCA input,used for 12V/24V vehicles like Car,SUV,Truck or Van
- ► 【Reliable service&warranty】 If you have any product questions,please contact us. 24-hours customer service and 1 years warranty is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Very easy install , Just Connecting the monitor to cigarette lighter with on/off adapter. Connecting backup camera to reverse lights for reverse use, or connecting to running lights/12v battery for continuous use. This System High Speed observation can be used up to 33ft Vehicle, Reversing or Slow -Speed observation can be applied up to 40ft Vehicles. we recommend you installed it working on Vehicle under 40ft.
- The wireless module was built-in the 5 HD 1080P Monitor. Monitor can be mounted on dash or the monitor mount is removeable to hook anywhere you like. Also the monitor with functions for on/off guide lines.Adjust the Brightness,contrast ect.
- Monitor viewing is high definition color and could overturn the images(rear view/front view/Vertical flip) and compatible verious size of vehicle and customize customer's needs.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 14:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 00:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that is happening on the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to move his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important guides to help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution might be made up by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you'll do it by yourself not like when putting in the wired one that needs to be carried out via a technician to make certain that the entire internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one for you to give you sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the camera must have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the screen as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial factor that you need to decide upon while purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are fairly huge and one digital camera won't be capable to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.