Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera, Reversing Camera, Waterproof Night Vision Wide View Angle Rear View Camera with 4 Pin GX12-4 Connector for RV Camper Truck Trailer Bus Van
- 【Bright & Clear Picture】 CMOS image sensor, 700 TV lines and other HD camera technologies ensure you can get clear and detailed color images so that no detail on the road can be overlooked.
- 【Night Vision Function】The rear view camera adopts 18 built-in IR LED and the design of automatic switch to night vision mode when getting dark to guarantee your safety on the road.
- 【Wide Angle Vision】The backup camera, with 360 degree adjustment and wide angle design, can provide you with a 130° view angle to help you check unseen blind spots in your vehicle's mirrors.
- 【High Quality】Metal shell makes this camera can be waterproof, shockproof and can work longer. And the reversing camera adopts glass scene instead of plastic screen to make sure clearer images and longer life. IP69 waterproof can ensure that it can be able to work well in all bad weathers. in all bad weathers.
- 【Customer Service】24-Hour Online Customer Service, 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee, 12-Month Replacement Warranty, and Lifetime Support. Customer Service Email Address: 【[email protected]】. If you have any question or need any help, contact us, you will have our full attention.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-13 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 09:57 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is installed on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the procedure can be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few essential considerations to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer will likely be made up by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is somewhat easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like while putting in the wired one which should be performed by means of a technician to ensure that all the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one to be able to give you enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera must be able to reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you wish to have to consider whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are fairly massive and one digital camera won't be capable to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to see all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.