Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera, Reversing Camera, Waterproof Night Vision Wide View Angle Rear View Camera with RCA Connector for RV Camper Truck Trailer Bus Van
- 【Bright & Clear Picture】 CMOS image sensor, 700 TV lines and other HD camera technologies ensure you can get clear and detailed color images so that no detail on the road can be overlooked.
- 【Night Vision Function】The rear view camera adopts 18 built-in IR LED and the design of automatic switch to night vision mode when getting dark to guarantee your safety on the road.
- 【Wide Angle Vision】The backup camera, with 360 degree adjustment and wide angle design, can provide you with a 130° view angle to help you check unseen blind spots in your vehicle's mirrors.
- 【High Quality】Metal shell makes this camera can be waterproof, shockproof and can work longer. And the reversing camera adopts glass scene instead of plastic screen to make sure clearer images and longer life. IP69 waterproof can ensure that it can be able to work well in all bad weathers. in all bad weathers.
- 【Customer Service】24-Hour Online Customer Service, 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee, 12-Month Replacement Warranty, and Lifetime Support. Customer Service Email Address: 【[email protected]】. If you have any question or need any help, contact us, you will have our full attention.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 05:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 09:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing since it shows all that is happening at the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process will also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important points to help you select the most ideal backup camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution will be determined through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is moderately easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to while putting in the hardwired one that has to be performed through a technician to ensure that the entire internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one if you want to give you enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are reasonably large and one camera would possibly not be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to view all of the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.