Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera, Reversing Camera, Waterproof Night Vision Wide View Angle Side View Camera with 4 Pin GX12-4 Connector for RV Camper Truck Trailer Bus Van
- 【Bright & Clear Picture】 CMOS image sensor, 700 TV lines and other HD camera technologies ensure you can get clear and detailed color images so that no detail on the road can be overlooked.
- 【Night Vision Function】The rear view camera adopts 10 built-in IR LED and the design of automatic switch to night vision mode when getting dark to guarantee your safety on the road.
- 【Wide Angle Vision】The side view camera, with 360 degree adjustment and wide angle design, can provide you with a 130° view angle to help you check unseen blind spots in your vehicle's mirrors.
- 【High Quality】Metal shell makes this camera can be waterproof, shockproof and can work longer. And the reversing camera adopts glass scene instead of plastic screen to make sure clearer images and longer life. IP69 waterproof can ensure that it can be able to work well in all bad weathers. in all bad weathers.
- 【Customer Service】24-Hour Online Customer Service, 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee, 12-Month Replacement Warranty, and Lifetime Support. Customer Service Email Address: 【firstname.lastname@example.org】. If you have any question or need any help, contact us, you will have our full attention.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process can also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some very important considerations to help you choose the right backup camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer can be made up through the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is rather simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed via a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with a view to give you sufficient view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam should be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you need to think about when buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are quite huge and one camera may not be capable to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to view all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.