Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 7″ TFT LCD color monitor with single, double, triple and quad viewing options
- Two heavy duty backup cameras each with an IP69K waterproof rating and a 130 degrees viewing angle
- Two heavy duty side cameras each with an IP68 waterproof rating and a 120 degrees viewing angle
- All cameras have excellent night vision with infra-red lights (Backup – 18 lights, Side – 9 lights)
- System comes complete with all mounts and cables and is ready for installation right out of the box
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 13:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 00:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that is happening on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important guides to help you choose the most ideal backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer can be decided by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you can do it by yourself unlike while putting in the hardwired one which has to be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all of the inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one in an effort to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Subsequently, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another essential issue that you want to decide upon when buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are fairly massive and one camera may not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.