Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 7″ TFT LCD color monitor with single, double, triple and quad viewing options
- Two heavy duty backup cameras each with an IP69K waterproof rating and a 130 degrees viewing angle
- Two heavy duty side cameras each with an IP68 waterproof rating and a 120 degrees viewing angle
- All cameras have excellent night vision with infra-red lights (Backup – 18 lights, Side – 9 lights)
- System comes complete with all mounts and cables and is ready for installation right out of the box
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Upgraded digital wireless camera can work on vehicle under 60ft. ★ Warm Hint : (1) We can provide Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet (2) We also provide Windshield mount.Contact us got them at no charge.
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're in driving or in reversing. In the menu,You can switch the front view and rear view channel and turn on/off the guide lines, which are very convenient.
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It has a wide viewing angle of 150 degrees,the image quality is HD with 12 infrared lights.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This sophisticated backup camera system comes with an infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass. 175° wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this truck backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7" Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this RV backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- Ideal replacement - this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction - this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Direct installation - this parking camera plugs into the vehicle's wiring using a factory-style connector
- 【Applicability】Sprinter backup camera is suitable for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter/Volkswagen Crafter with original factory size. you can use directly without extra installation hole.
- 【Sensor】Sprinter Backup camera used 1/3 PC3089 CMOS which have better color Image rather than White-black image
- 【Backup Camera Interface 】backup camera installed medias or screens with RCA/4pin video input only, it is NOT for original Car media directly!You can add camera interface or adapter cable if want to use it with original media.
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 05:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be mounted on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be happening on the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some essential guides that can assist you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will probably be made up through the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is rather simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while installing the wired one that has to be carried out via a technician to be sure that all the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so as to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the display as if you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you wish to have to think about when buying the backup digital camera. A few cars are rather large and one camera won't be able to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.