Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera System, DOUXURY 4 Split Screen 9” Quad View Display HD 1080P Monitor with DVR Recording Function, IP69 Waterproof Night Vision Camera x 4 for Truck Trailer Heavy Box Truck RV Camper Bus
- 【Built-in DVR Recording Function】9-inch digital LCD display supports recording DVR function, recording in loop, maximum supports 128G SD card. 24 hours recording to avoid any scam/theft.
- 【1080P HD Camera】With the HD monitor + 1080P backup camera x 4, the backup camera system will provide you clear sharp pictures and wide view angle to make sure 100% safety when you are driving.
- 【Great Night Vision】With 18 infrared LED lights from the backup cameras, and 10 infrared LED lights from the side view cameras, the backup camera system can give you clear & bright pictures even at dark night.
- 【IP69 Waterproof & Wide View Angle】Adopting multiple glue sealing tech, the backup camera has good IP69 waterproof performance, can work well in all bad weathers.
- 【Quality Guarantee】24-Hour Online Customer Service, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, 365-Day Replacement Warranty and Lifetime Support. Have any question or need any help? Contact us, you will have our full attention.【Customer Service Email: [email protected]】
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 05:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 09:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that may be fastened on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up since it shows all that may be taking place on the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential considerations to help you choose the most ideal backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer shall be determined by the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you'll do it on your own not like while putting in the hardwired one that should be performed by means of a technician to make sure that all the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one in an effort to come up with enough view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera should be able to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential factor that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are slightly massive and one digital camera won't be capable to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.