Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera System Kit 7″ LCD Reversing Monitor+170 ° Wide Angle, 18 IR Night Vision,IP68 Waterproof Rear View Back Up Camera for Truck/RV/Trailer/Bus/Vans/Vehicle.
- 【Upgraded 170° wide viewing angle camera】Upgraded backup camera with a 170° wide viewing angle and 6 layered all glass lens makes you always have an eye on your surroundings and the full vehicle width.
- 【7″ HD Digital Color Monitor】7″ monitor with super large HD(800*480) screen.This provides a super sharp image from the backup camera view.The monitor support 2 video inputs.Monitor automatically turns on and switch to AV2 rear view picture when reversing .
- 【Designed For Lots of Vehicles】There are 2 different mounts for the monitor for optional,you can put the monitor hanging overhead or standing on dashboard .Our backup camera system includes 20 meters 4 pins aviation extension cable ,which is more suitable for Truck/rv/Bus/Vans/5th wheel/Camper/Hitch hotel,etc.
- 【IP68 &18 Infrared Lights】 International Standard IP68 waterproof level, make sure the camera can work well in all weather conditions.18 Infrared lights provide excellent night vision performance,this night vision will be even without any ambient light at all.
- 【Customer Service】 Very easy installation. We provide instructions manual and technique support for all customer. All product will be offered a 30 days’ free refund .
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some very important points that will help you choose the best backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution can be decided by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is relatively easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like when installing the hardwired one which has to be performed via a technician to ensure that the entire internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, choose one in an effort to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you can see all the items which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another essential issue that you need to decide upon while buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are rather massive and one digicam may not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to view all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete back view.